Meeting Ace

-Somewhere in the south blue

"Hey Gramps where are you taking me?"

" We're almost there."

" Well can you hurry this up I got plans."

" Where do you go when you leave dawn island?"

"It's none of your concern."

" YES IT IS BRAT!" He swings his fist of love and I dodged it swiftly.

" Just because you've found me doesn't mean you have to take responsibility for me. I'm 8 years old, I can manage the east blue just fine."

We then walk in silence until we hear a loud cry. We reach the door from where it came from and Garp nudges me to go inside. I roll my eyes and open the door. What I see was totally unexpected.

"Ace!" I stare in shock there is no way I can mistake those freckles. I finally noticed the beautiful women carrying him. She's crying. For some odd reason I feel like I know her from somewhere.

" Would you like to see what he would look like when he's older and his life with you

" Would you like to see what he would look like when he's older and his life with you."

She stared at me then smile saying,
" Yes, I would very much like that."  I grabbed her hand and immediately she seen what she wanted to.

"  I grabbed her hand and immediately she seen what she wanted to

" You're going to grow up into a handsome man. I'm very proud of you my son." All of a sudden you hear a piercing loud cry. I plug my ears as the crying got louder, but all of a sudden it stopped. I unplug my ears to hear a very angelic sweet voice singing.

"~ hush now my baby, be still now don't cry.
Sleep like your rocked by the stream.
Sleep and remember my last lullaby,
I'll be with you when you dream."

"~Drift on a river that flows through my arms
Drift as I'm singing to you
I see you smiling so peaceful and calm
and holding you I'm smiling too
Here in my arms, safe from all harm
Holding you I'm smiling too."

Right then Garp walks in giving her the look.

" Well it's time for me to say goodbye, Ace. I love you so much. Please don't forget me ok." She smiles at him and kisses his forehead one last time before handing him over to Garp.

- A couple of months later

" Wahhhhhhh!" I jump up and run to Ace. I cradle him and sung the very song his mom did for him.

- A couple of years later

"Ace I'll be back ok." He gave me puppy eyes and it sure was a sight to see. Never in my life did I think I would see Ace do any of this.

" I don't know when I'll be back. It might take me a couple weeks or months. So be good while I'm gone." You could barely detect it but he did say ok.

" Well I'm off!" I hop into my medium size boat and headed towards my destination. It will take me at least a week or two to get to the west blue. So that means I should be there a couple months before Robin's mom dies.