Happy Birthday Eddie!

Sammy and Yasmina pull open the back doors, you stand cautiously beside Darius and look up at Kenji as he says "Its an ACU transport!.- Asset containment unit." he goes on shoving past you and into the back of the van "Got the tour of their HQ. Super hardcore dino-trapping security dudes."  "Then where are they?" Darius asks looking up at the older boy, there is no sight of anyone being near this van, the first you imagine is someone being swallowed whole. Van abandonment on account of a dinosaur they couldn't handle. a person being dragged away straight from where you stand.

"Is that a tablet?" Brooklynn asks shoving Kenji aside as she jumps into the van, wasting no time grabbing the tablet and turn it on. Sammy steps into the van spotting a radio and picks it up with a sigh "what did they tell us?" she asks quickly remembering "Oh, right. Come on, channel six." she says fiddling with the nob to get it to the right channel "Dave, Roxie! Can y'all hear us?" There is only static on the radio.

"And Of Course this doesn't have communication enabled. Because y'know what? Why would it?" Brooklynn practically shouts frustratedly almost dropping the tablet "If I had my phone!-" she begins but is surprisingly cut off by a much too tired Darius "ENOUGH ALREADY! There are bigger things going on here than your phone!" he snaps. You look at Brooklynn who is stunned and suddenly saddened, do you feel bad? No, obviously, you know its bad when Darius is fed up.

The tablet begins beeping and Brooklynn looks back down at it as you all gather around her to take a look as well  "There is a map program with little moving dots on it." she says."They chip all the dinosaurs electronically to track them, see?" Darius says tapping the screen "there's us, and there's.." he had tapped on one of the dots that was far from us on the map, a Brachiosaurus ID popped up "Wait. Here's the Brachiosaurus Grove on the map" Kenji says pointing on the map "So why are the Brachiosauruses way over there?" He asks pointing back to a patch of Brachiosauruses. Darius steps past Kenji "I think maybe the fences are down. At least some of them." Bumpy who is still outside the van begins to squeal and growl

You turn to the noisy seemingly frightened Bumpy as she continues to squeal impatiently. Ben quickly stumbles out of the van and wraps his arms around Bumpy "Easy, girl." he tries to calm her. Then heavy feet hit the ground in the distance, shaking trees and fluttering branches. Time stands still in that moment until Bumpy lets out a frightened whine

"Guys?" Ben calls having been the only one to really notice this disturbance "Something's coming this way.." Ben trails "That's weird" Brooklynn says staring at the tablet "Whatever that is, it isn't showing up on the tablet."  "what kind of dinosaur wouldn't have a transponder?" Darius asks "I'm not in the mood to find out" Kenji responds in a scared whisper.

Yasmina walks to the end of the van "shh!" she shushes the squealing dinosaur aggravatedly. you step next to Yasmina "Ben make her be quiet!" you whisper with a whine, just as you do this a bone chilling roar is heard, you gasp loudly, its close! "we gotta go now!" Darius yells "GoGoGo!" you help pull Bumpy into the van as Ben lifts her from the back and gets in after her slamming the door behind him. You all buckle up into the back of the van

But the van isn't moving. You are all braced, frightened and tired. You hug yourself tightly with your eyes squeezed shut and only open them once Darius himself notices.."Wait! Doesn't anyone know how to drive a van!?" he asks, you all look ahead to see the empty seat "No. But we drove gyrospheres, right? It can't be that different!" Sammy asks to which Ben replies "The gyrospheres had joysticks and a Jimmy Fallon tutorial. I-I don't even have my learners permit!"
"I do!" Kenji shouts jumping into the drivers seat "hands at ten and two-" he begins to whisper to himself "Kenji!""Go!""Drive" screams come from all of you.