Friends

Once arriving back at camp everyone gets out of the jeep and Roxie points to the elevator "you two sit in the lobby and wait for us." Roxie orders the boys. They go inside and Dave and Roxie immediately shoot you with disproving looks.

Dave looks back and forth between you and Brooklynn "you guys messed up." Roxie puts her hands on her hips "i can't Believe you two went along with this! you  could have gotten seriously hurt!" she lectures with Dave nodding in agreement "you two are just getting a warning. but if this happens again you'll have to pay."

Roxie facepalms at Dave's wording "Just tell me what happened!" she demands with an exasperated sigh. You look at Brooklynn, you're unwilling to tell and try to tell her to stay quiet but either she doesn't understand your eye communication or she just doesn't care but it doesn't take her long to spill.

After Brooklynn begins to explain what happened Dave shoos you inside "take our warning and get back to bed, you're no help here. And no more slip ups mkay?" he says with a smile patting your back then shoves you into the elevator. You're taken back by this but definitely wont be complaining. Once you get inside and up to the cabins you climb your bunk and fall asleep after maybe an hour of thinking about the events of the night.

You awake at 6am to the sound of the girls getting ready. you get off your bunk and take your hair down to brush all the knots out of it then tie it back into your usual bun. You slide your hoodie on and take your glasses off to wash your face then apply your usual face of makeup putting your glasses back on and make your way downstairs for breakfast.

After you all eat you get into the jeep, Dave and Roxie have said you're going the genetics lab today so you're super excited. on your way to the lab you stop in front of..oh ew its Dino droppings- Roxie tosses shovels to Kenji and Darius "Enjoy cleaning this up boys." Roxie says leading the rest of you back to the jeep.

The rest of you begin on your way to the genetics lab, you look over to Brooklynn as she groans "Ugh, im still dropping followers-" as rude as it may be after she says that you tune her out and look over at Ben who is sitting next to you humming as he rubs in his hand sanitizer.

You look at Yasmina who is sitting on the other side of Ben and she seems to think its odd as well.
Ben looks up at you then to Yasmina then back and forth between you both "Sanitizer. who knows what kind of creepy dino goo is at that lab? gotta be ready for anything." he says squeezing some out on his leg then sitting it down beside him as he continues to rub it in "the world is a grab bag of gross, and we're all just along for the moist, sticky rollercoaster ride called life."

You and Yasmina exchange looks, you're not sure weather their of worry shock or just confusion. But the boy's not wrong. Yasmina picks up the sanitizer putting some on her hands. You pick the sanitizer up after her and usw it as well setting it back next to Ben who begins humming while rubbing it in on his neck.

Once you all arrive at the genetics lab you are the last one to get out of the jeep. Brooklynn begins recording as you make your way up to the doors and in the building "What's good Brooklanders? today im coming to you from one of Jurassic World's coolest remote genetics labs" she says just before the doors open for you all to step into the lab.

Sammy gasps as soon as the doors are open "its so shiny in here" she says happily. You all look around "this is a rare window into the parks inner workings, not just anyone can come here you know?" Roxie states and Dave nods "yup, this is where the magic happens." He does a double take when he see's Dr.wu