15. Show

[kevin moon's playlist]

now playing:

track 2

SHOW by CLC
{mood-setter}

"Kevin, get the glitter off right away. We need to reapply it." Chanhee ordered, inspecting Hyunjae's face to decide the mission guides' next step in fixing his make-up.

"Okay, I just have to say, you're a pretty crier, Jaehyun. If it weren't for this mascara, you would've still rocked the worlds of all of the people at your party later today." Kevin wiped the messed up eyeshadow and mascara away with a make-up wipe.

"Thank you Kevin." The man slightly smiled, trying not to move his face too much, as Chanhee took out a glitter eye palette. "You too, New. You guys are probably busy-"

"Nonsense. I love ordering people around while they're on the field, but this specifically isn't something I get to do often. Plus, Juyeon knows absolutely nothing about make-up. Kevin and I wouldn't trust him to figure it out with you." The youngest in the room stated, as he took a brush from the table.

Juyeon, who was standing behind Hyunjae and leaning on the wall, huffed, crossing his arms. "Why would I learn, when I have you two to do this for me?"

"Do you see what we have to deal with, Hyunjae?" Chanhee exclaimed, scoffing at the field agent's words.

The oldest muffled a laugh, trying his best not to move his face. The room felt so comfortable and nice. A place where he could forget about everything that had happened and act like someone... his age. That didn't have all the worries and stress that he gives himself.

Actually, it wasn't the place, it was the people. The feeling that he had when he was around them... it was a good type of familiar.

- - - 

"What was I thinking-"

Juyeon pressed a finger to Jaehyun's lips, effectively shutting him up.

"If you start overthinking on me, I will drag you into that ballroom and it won't be pretty... You know, you don't need to be in control of everything that happens all the time. Things change every second, so it's better to just ride the wave and look good as you fight it." 

The threat wasn't serious at all, but the older still nodded, biting his lip as he looked at the door in front of him, waiting to be announced.

"Now announcing Head Fashion Designer of Fantasia Designs, Lee Jaehyun, and his escort, Lee Juyeon."