14. Comfort

[kevin moon's playlist]

now playing:

track 1

CLOSER by THE BOYZ
{mood-setter}

(play the song attached above for select playlist chapters. each playlist chapter will have its own song.)

Yes, Jaehyun had rushed out of the building, throwing the door open. He was completely unnoticed by others, except for Juyeon who ran right after.

"Jaehyun! Wait-" He grabbed the older's arm, even as he was still struggling to get away. 

"Let go of me!" Jaehyun's voice broke, as he continuously kept trying to yank his arm out of Juyeon's grip.

He was already trapped.

He couldn't escape.

He couldn't escape.

He couldn't escape.

When the realization dawned upon him that the younger agent was too strong, the salty tears the older had been holding in, burst from their dam.

"She found me.." 

Juyeon watched in horror and confusion as Jaehyun sank to the floor, crying and breathing heavily.

A small light bulb goes off in the younger's head, as he cursed before dropping to his knees to hold the older.

"Hyung- listen to my voice, okay?" Juyeon lead the two of them to the car they came in, getting inside. "Yves knows who you are..?"

Seeing the other hiccup before nodding was enough.

Hell, Jaehyun was horrified of Yves, from what Juyeon knew. This was definitely not going away soon.

"So she was there... she sabotaged the competition... just to irk you? That b-" The younger was cut off by the crying male holding his wrist to stop him from cursing in anger.

"I told Sangyeon I would stop her. Juyeon, I can't sit here crying- she's trying to destroy my life and there's nothing I can do about it!"