20. Reunion

(A/N: outfit visualization is at the end of the chapter

(A/N: outfit visualization is at the end of the chapter. it applies for the next chapter as well.)

[kevin moon's playlist]

now playing:

track 3

Hate by 4Minute
{mood-setter + background music}

"Juyeon! Do you have a hair straightener?" Hyunjae shouted from the guest bathroom, currently trying to "fix" his slightly curled hair.

"No?" Juyeon walked in, standing in the doorway.

"I knew I forgot something at home-"

Just as the brunette was about to ramble, Juyeon took the hair dryer from his hands, quickly styling it without speaking any farther.

"How- how did you do that?" Hyunjae looked in the mirror, touching his now, wavy hair.

"Maybe if you stopped filling your head with things to worry about, you'd see that the current problem isn't that hard to solve." The younger shrugged, checking out his own temporarily-sprayed black hair, styled as well.

"Oh shush. If you color your hair again, you're going to be bald." Jaehyun retorted, still admiring the unique waves in his hair.

"For the record, your hair looks really good curly, but if you truly don't like it like that, I can teach you how to not kill your hair with a straightener." Juyeon gave him an unbothered expression, but his words were genuine.

The older simply nodded, before turning to him. "Let's go then? You still have to teach me the fancy protocol and stuff."

"Very true. Not my fault you take five hours to get ready." 

"Hey! I'm trying to make a good impression on your friends. I have to be worthy of my plus one status and steal the show from you. After all, you did have people falling at your feet during the gala." Hyunjae put a hand on his hip, dragging his snickering partner by his leather jacket sleeve.

-

"We're taking a motorcycle?!" 

Jaehyun's loud voice echoed throughout the oversized garage.

"Yeah, of course. I can't let the others outdo me with their sports cars." Juyeon laughs.

"Sounds like you guys still act like teenagers, showing off your vehicles." Hyunjae snorted, getting on the motorcycle, leaving space in front of him for the raven-haired.