This poor innocent girl shouldn't be r@pe just like this, i can see scars on her legs and arms.."Shh, it's fine..As long as im here, no one can hurt you" Her body was trembling in fear, i hugged her back with full of sorrow..I can't help but cry with her, "Yoongi, did i even deserve this?" I sighed, I'm really disappointed that this happened to her, I'm SO disappointed.

"You didn't, and will never deserve all of this" I tried to comfort her but she kept saying negative words, "I wanna leave this world, yoongi.." My tears kept on streaming like waterfalls, "If you leave in this world, we will all miss you..So much" Y/n sniffed and look at my eyes.

Her eyes were really terrible, i can see the sorrow and trauma in her eyes..Which breaks my heart, a lot.

"I should call the hospital, to get the dna of the r@pist.." Y/n was kinda hesitant, she couldn't even answer..I grab my phone and immediately call the doctors, "Good morning, my friend was r@ped..Can you please look for the dna?" I heard the doctor immediately agreed, without hesitation.."Of course, kindly please tell me your friend's name and the location?"

"Lee ahn y/n, On ******** street..Near the alley distance on the pearl hotel, thank you" As i heard the doctor sighed, i heard the doctor replied.."Thank you, the ambulance will immediately come there any sooner, Sir..We will try our best to spot the dna" I responded with a hum, and put down the call.

I look down to the girl, who is still crying and embracing me at the same time.."I'm so sorry, i didn't protect you" I embrace her warmly, i stroke her hair softly..I hummed a song for her to calm down.

I can feel her trembling body slowly calming down, after all of those sobs and cries.."Yoongi, it's not your fault that your didn't protect me.." Y/n's calm voice suddenly spoked, I honestly feel so terrible for her..I can't help but blame myself a lot that i didn't come with her last night.

"I'm so glad that you found me, I don't know what to do after it happened" I can feel her voice shakes a bit after saying the "it" word.."I'm always here to protect you, no matter what" I don't know why my heart kept beating after i said those words.

My heart kept on aching for her, it hurts seeing her like this..I won't let anyone hurt her just like this, i swear.

_______

Y/n perspective

"Ma'am, I'm so sorry for what happened to you" The female nurse spoke in a sincere and sad way, i like it so much when people cares about me..Just like this, "It's f-fine, I'm okay for now" I let out a painful smile.

The dna has finally caught, i was glad that they found it because that r@pist deserves to go in jail until eternity..This was a terrible experience I've ever had in my life, it's just so horrible.

Sex will never be the same to me, it will never ever be..And it's really terribly sad because what if me and my future husband want to have kids? And then ended up not having none because of this.

That r@pist even called me mean and horrible words, which offended me so much..Those words were still echoing through my ear, it hurts like hell, no matter how hard i tried to fight back..Still useless.

It makes me realize that some most men are trash, are they even called men? Probably not, they should be literally called uneducated and disgusting piece of trash.