26.12.2016

Saturday 26.12.2016

Nothing happened.
It's the 26 of December now, it's been about twenty days since Jimin saw his dad and at this point, he remembers about 90% of the lost memories thanks to his Hyungs & Doesangs, but that's pretty much it.
"Jimin-ssi has been gone for quite a while," Jungkook speaks up from his spot on Jin's couch. "He's buying a birthday present for his soulmate, but since there are so many things Taehyung likes and Chim tends to be a picky little shit, it takes him ages to get the perfect thing," Jin spurts out. "He could've just taken Tae out to dinner like last year," Hoseok comments from his spot on the floor where he's playing Jenga against Namjoon.
"You know he likes to do something different every time," Namjoon speaks up as he starts making his move, "Tae is pretty much his baby," he adds, groaning as he ends up knocking over the tower.
Jungkook feels a little jealous about what Namjoon said regarding Taehyung being Jimin's baby, but that jealousy soon disappears when he remembers that the two of them have been friends forever, the fact that Jimin is protective of his brothers, and the fact that Taehyung is an actual baby even though he's older than Jungkook himself.
"Besides," Jin speaks up again, "Yoongi took Tae to get dinner this time and Jimin doesn't want to copy him," he points out. "I should've gone with him to help out," Jungkook says with a small pout, "It's a good thing you didn't, trust me," the older exclaims and Namjoon lets out a laugh, "You're talking about Minnie's second year in High School, aren't you?" he questions, even though he already knows the answer, "Aish," Jin exclaims, "Don't remind me," he adds and Hoseok laughs at the memory.
"What happened?" Jungkook questions, looking at the older with big curious eyes, and Jin sighs, leaning back on the couch with a pout.
"Jimin asked for his help to find a present for Tae," Namjoon starts, "Jin agreed, being the nice older brother he is, and ended up being dragged all over town for eight hours straight," he continues and Jungkook's eyes widen, "Eight hours?!" he exclaims and Jin nods in confirmation, "After all of that he ended up buying something from the very first shop we went to," he points out.
"Jin Hyung ended up passing out of the floor as soon as he got back to his dorm," Hoseok says. "Yoongi Hyung had to literally drag him to bed," Namjoon adds and Jungkook tries not to laugh at the visual that just appeared in his head, "Did you guys at least get lunch or something?" he asks. "He didn't want to, but I made him change his mind by saying that I would pay for it," Jin answers and the boys start laughing as they continue with their activities

Jungkook hears the door open as he's about to call Jimin for what seems like the hundredth time, making him jump off the couch towards the hallway, "Jimin-ssi," he calls excitedly, his bunny teeth present.
"Hey Ggukie," Jimin greets as he kicks off his shoes, before stepping closer with open arms and a smile on his face.
"I was starting to get worried," Jungkook admits, hugging him tightly, "Why?" Jimin asks as he pulls away softly.
"You were gone since lunch and the shops all closed a while ago," Jungkook elaborates as he follows the older to the living room, "Sorry Ggukie," Jimin apologizes, "I had trouble deciding what to get for Tae's birthday," he explains.
"The Hyungs told me about that, but still ...," the younger drags on, "Anyway, what did you pick?" he questions, curious.
"It's a surprise," Jimin responds with a wink and a cheesy smile. "Hyung," Jungkook whines, but the older simply smiles as he disappears into his bedroom to get new clothes.
"Is Tae still out?" Jimin asks as he emerges from his room and Jungkook nods his head as he sits back on the couch. "He should be back soon though," he responds.

After a shower, Jimin lays down on the couch with his head on Jungkook's lap, a sigh leaving his lips.
"Are you okay?" the younger questions and Jimin nods, closing his eyes as Jungkook runs his fingers through his hair, "Are you tired?" the boy asks with a small smile earning another nod, "Exhausted," Jimin mumbles, turning around to cuddle into the boy, his forehead resting against Jungkook's stomach.
"Want me to carry you to bed so you can sleep?" Jungkook asks and Jimin shakes his head, "I just want to cuddle with Ggukie," he mumbles earning a chuckle from the younger, "You can do that on the bed," he points out, "It'll be more comfortable and you can fall asleep right away," he adds.
Jimin reluctantly gets up, pulling Jungkook to his feet before dragging him into his room. Jungkook lets out another chuckle as he's pushed onto the bed - which lowkey makes him think something dirty, his cheeks heating up when Jimin practically straddles him.
Jungkook tries to get the dirty thoughts away from his head as he protectively wraps his arms around the older. He looks up when he notices the door open with Taehyung sneaking into the room, mouthing if Jimin is asleep and Jungkook shakes his head.
Taehyung gets the message and slips onto the bed.
Jimin notices an additional weight on the bed and he opens his eyes to see Taehyung lying down, "Hey baby," he mumbles, "Hey Chim," the younger responds with a boxy smile as he cuddles into him.
"How'd it go with Yoongi-Hyung?" Jimin asks and Taehyung nibbles at his bottom lip, "He kissed me," he mumbles," And what did you do?" Jimin questions, still surprised, "I-I panicked and ran away," Taehyung responds, looking down in shame. "Why did you run away?" Jungkook asks.
"He confessed his feelings to me and I felt overwhelmed, okay," he admits with a sigh, "I don't want to sound rude, but running away was a shitty move," Jimin speaks up, "Yoongi-Hyung might think that you hate him now or something," he informs, "I don't hate him," Taehyung blurts out, guilt slightly visible in his eyes. "I know," Jimin points out with a sigh, looking away in contemplation. "Chim," Taehyung calls softly, "What aren't you telling me?" he questions and the other sighs, "Truth is," he starts, "Yoongi-Hyung developed feelings for you years ago," he says "He was going to confess to you back then, but Ji-Hyun did it first," he explains, "When my brother passed away, he didn't have the courage to do anything about it because you were distressed. I'm guessing he confessed now because it's been over a year and he probably thought you moved on and were ready for a relationship," he finishes.
"Why didn't you tell me sooner?" Taehyung questions, clearly upset. "Because he begged me not to," Jimin responds, "And Yoongi-Hyung never begged for anything in his life," he points out.
"Who else knows about it?" Taehyung asks and the older shrugs, "Maybe Hobi-Hyung knows since they're really close, but I'm not sure," he responds.
"Hyung, I think you should talk to him," Jungkook speaks up, "I'm sure he'll understand," he adds with Jimin nodding in agreement, and Taehyung sighs before grabbing his phone.

TaeTae
Hyung, we have to talk
Meet me at our spot on the roof
Monday at lunch

"Done," Taehyung breathes out, putting his phone away, "I'll talk to him on Monday," he informs, "I'll try to sort out my thoughts until then, "He adds. "We'll help you," Jimin offers with a smile, and Taehyung nods, "Now let's sleep," he pouts and Jimin giggles, letting the younger cuddle into him as he cuddles into Jungkook, the three of them falling asleep tangled together.

Yoongi storms into Hoseok's and Namjoon's apartment with watery eyes. Hoseok practically jumps off his skin at the sudden intrusion and as he's about to complain, he stops himself when he notices the elders' expression. "What happened?" he asks in concern. "I screwed up," Yoongi exclaims as he throws himself into his friend's arms, tears running down his cheeks, "What do you mean?" Hoseok questions, wrapping his arms around his crying friend.
"I confessed to Taehyungie and I even kissed him," Yoongi explains, "That was so stupid," he exclaims, beating himself up over it, "What, no," Hoseok blurts out, "Why was it stupid?" he asks, "Because he ran away," the older responds, a sob escaping him.
"Maybe he was just shocked," Hoseok states," And besides, you thought it was the right time," he informs, "I thought so too," Yoongi admits, "But I guess he still has feelings for Ji-Hyun," he says, "He'll never love me back," he adds, "Don't say that," Hoseok exclaims, rubbing his back, "Taehyung loves you a lot," he points out, "As an older brother maybe, but never the way I love him," the older mumbles and Hoseok pulls away to look him in the eyes, "You should talk to him ... let him explain himself and even if he doesn't love you the same, it could always change," he starts, "Just because he isn't in love with you now, doesn't mean he never will," he explains, "Love works differently for everyone, maybe he just needs some time to process what happened," he finishes before wiping Yoongi's tears with his sleeves
"Do you want to stay here?" he asks softly and Yoongi nods his head "What about Joonie?" he asks.
"He's with Jin Hyung and I'm sure you don't want to be there," Hoseok responds, which makes Yoongi scrunch up his nose, "Eww," he mumbles, earning a chuckle from the younger as he's guided to the bathroom.
Hoseok hands the older a clean pair of clothes, "Take a shower to cool off," he suggests, "I'll be in here okay," he adds, and Yoongi nods before disappearing into the bathroom.

Hoseok is currently lying on the bed playing with his phone as Yoongi steps into the room and he lets out a laugh at how baggy the clothes look on the elder.
"Hoba, don't laugh," Yoongi whines as he crawls onto the bed and next to the younger. "Sorry, you just looked really cute," Hoseok apologizes with a smile, putting his phone away before snuggling into the blanket. Yoongi pulls the cover over his chest, basking in the warmth, "Hoba," he mumbles, receiving a hum in response, "Have you ever loved someone?" he asks, "I don't think so," Hoseok responds, "At least not the kind of love you're referring to," he informs, "Really?" Yoongi exclaims and the younger nods, "I did have a crush in High School though, but it was just a crush," Hoseok responds, "Who was it?" Yoongi asks, "Mrs. Yung," the younger answers, "Your science teacher?" Yoongi half-questions with an eyebrow raised, "She was young and she looked hot," the younger exclaims.
"Hoba," Yoongi calls, "She was 35 ... 18 years older than you," he points out, "Well ... considering all my other teachers were 46 and above, she was pretty young," Hoseok says in his defense, "But as I said, it was just a crush," he adds.
"Mrs. Yung," Yoongi mumbles with a chuckle.
Hoseok smiles at Yoongi's disbelief, swallowing the small lump in his throat for lying to his best friend.
Unrequited love sucks.

A vibrating phone gets their attention, both reaching for their phone to check.
"I got a text from Tae," Yoongi mumbles as he reads the message, "What did he say?" Hoseok questions, "He wants to talk to me on Monday," the older responds, "I told you," Hoseok exclaims, "You should let him explain himself," he adds, earning a mumbled 'yeah' from the older.
"Come here," Hoseok calls softly, opening his arms to give him a hug and Yoongi scoots closer, letting the younger hug him.
The two of them end up falling asleep still in each other's arms.