13.10.2016

Sunday 13.10

Jimin is sitting at his desk working on some lyrics for his music minor when his vision suddenly turns black and he starts to panic. He hears someone whisper, 'Hyung, it's me' and he relaxes at the familiar voice before stumbling as he's guided somewhere, "What's going on?" he questions confused, "You'll see in a second," Jungkook responds, helping the older to sit on the couch, getting ready to take off the blindfold. He looks up at Jin who gives him a thumbs up and Jungkook smiles his bunny smile as he takes off the blindfold.
While Jimin tries to re-adjust his eyes to the light, he hears his friends singing, 'Happy Birthday' as Yoongi holds a cake in front of him.
Jimin makes a wish and blows out the candles. The other boys clap with a smile, except for Yoongi who's still holding the cake.
"Thanks, guys," Jimin says with a big smile while Yoongi puts the cake on the coffee table, "I completely forgot about it," he adds.
"We knew you would," Hoseok informs, patting the boys' shoulder while Jungkook sits down on the couch and Taehyung scoops up some cream, "That's because you've been too busy these last couple of days," he says, booping Jimin's nose with the cream.
"Why do you think that is?" Jimin questions, wiping off the cream as he looks up at him with an eyebrow raised, "Sorry Hyungnim," Taehyung pouts, patting Jimin's head, and the latter rolls his eyes with his smile still present.
Jin who disappeared somewhere in the midst of it, returns with five wrapped presents in his arms, "We go you presents this time as well," he informs and as he's in the process of putting them on the coffee table, the present on top is suddenly snatched by none other than Taehyung himself. "This one is mine," he says with a boxy smile as Jin manages to put the remaining presents down before sitting on Namjoon's, aka his boyfriend's lap.
Jimin opens the present and smiles, "It's so pretty," he exclaims, looking at every detail on the ring Taehyung gave him before putting it on his finger.
"This one's Ggukie's," Taehyung informs, handing him another present, "You didn't have to," Jimin says as he looks over at his Dongsaeng. "Of course I had to, you're my Hyung," Jungkook responds with his bunny smile.
Jimin opens it to find a bracelet, "It's really beautiful Ggukie ... it even matches Tae's ring," he informs, as he puts it on, "I love it," he adds with his eye smile.
"We've only been roommates for a little over a week, but I've noticed how much you like to accessorize, so I thought a bracelet would be nice," the boy explains, "It's perfect," Jimin says.
Yoongi is getting impatient and asks Jimin to hurry up a little, saying that he's tired which makes Hoseok hit his knee playfully.
Jimin rolls his eyes and grabs a present wrapped in black paper, "This is definitely Yoongi-Hyungs," he says, and both Hoseok and Jin chuckle at that while Yoongi simply shrugs.
Jimin unwraps part of the present, catching a glimpse of what's inside, "Hyung!" he exclaims, wide eyes darting towards Yoongi which makes the others curious.
"What is it?" Jin asks and Jimin unwraps the present completely to show them, "He made a single album of the song 'lie' we recorded for our finals last year," he explains, "The one you wrote and sang the lyrics to?" Taehyung questions and the shorter one nods his head, "Hyung, how did you do that?" Hoseok asks, but Yoongi just shrugs, making sunshine boy pout, "Anyway," Hoseok speaks up, "This one is mine," he adds, handing the younger boy a present wrapped in rainbow colors.
Jimin opens it to find an oversized mock-two-piece black and white striped shirt with black sleeves and a pair of black pants.

"I was thinking about getting these," he informs, looking up at Hoseok, "How did you know?" he asks

"I was thinking about getting these," he informs, looking up at Hoseok, "How did you know?" he asks. "We've been friends for eight years, of course I know," Hoseok responds, receiving a playful punch on the arm from the younger.
"Chim," Yoongi mumbles, shooting him a pleading look, "Alright Hyung, I'm almost done," Jimin says as he grabs the last present. It's wrapped in pink and considerably heavier than the previous ones. "Jin and I pitched in on that one," Namjoon informs. his arms wrapped around his boyfriend's waist.
"A knife set?" Jimin questions after opening it, "Two of your cooking knives broke so we thought we'd get you a whole new set to help you improve your great cooking skills," Jin responds with a smile. "Thanks, guys," Jimin says, hugging the boys, "And thank you for the cake," he adds as Namjoon gets up to grab some paper plates because he doesn't want to break any more of Jimin's ceramic plates.
Jimin cuts the cake and serves it to the others.
They all eat while talking about nonsense until it turns dark and Yoongi is the first one to leave after hugging Jimin goodbye and waving at the others.