"gracie!" clary screams coming round the corner with alec and jace and izzy.

"clary." i groan back feeling the blade at my throat. i look at alec seeing his face very alarmed at the sight of me with a blade touching my neck.

clary goes to rush forwrads but jace grabs her arm.

"thats not gonna do any dood."jace tells her making her huff.

i gulp looking over at simon with my eyes. they notic him finally.

"simon!" calry gasp rushing over to him.he stands up and she helps him wabble over to the others clary and izzy help him stand as he nearly falls.

"I've had more than enough of your friends for one day. I'd love to cut her throat. Don't give me a reason." raphel says making me gulp at the threat."Put it away!"raphel shouts at the jace making him sigh and they all slide there swords away.

 "gracie ? gracie are you alright?"clary asks me grunting lightly as she holds simon up.

"fucking amazing." i groan moving slightly feeling teh cold blade on my neck still.

"Stop talking!" raphel says making me nod slowly. "Now... if you would all just follow me. Let's go!" he says moving backwards slowly mking me gasp."Come on, let's go!" he says and the other start to follow the whole time he hold em to him as we move alomg a corridoor.

we go up some stairs and then into a dark hallway.

" Up here now! That's right, get down there now! Get down there or I'll kill her right now!"raphel shouts as he pushes them down a hallway still hodling onto ,me.

"Look, we're not gonna hurt you. We just want gracie."calry says  hel[ing simon down the hallway qucikly

"I'm glad you do. We don't! We wanted you."raphel shouts still making them walk still holding me.

" Well, here I am"clary tell him.

" Stop! I said "wanted." Not my idea. Now, get out! Go!"raphel shout at them. 

"Not without gracie." calry says looking at me.

"Clary, go!" i shout at her so jace pulls her out the door. 

alec stands in the doorway at the stop of the steps at lead to it. 

raphel hides behind me as the sun light shines threw. he pushes me forwards and stumble but catch myself.

"Take her Go!"raphel shouts stepping backwards away from the sun.

"alec?"i mutter confused looking up at him. he frowns and grabs my arm pulling me up the steps to him.

"I don't know how to thank you." i say looking back at raphel.

"Don't thank me. You mean nothing. This is about Valentine and the chaos he can bring."rahel shouts before he runs back into the buidling.

alec grabs my waist and pulls me with him out of the builing.

i stumble slightly but mange to keep uo tunil we get to the roof .

everyone stands but i cant i sit down on  this ledge thingy panting.

"Shouldn't we get the hell out of here?"simon asks looking at everyone confused.

"Why, Simon? "jace asks confusd looking at him.

"They're right downstairs." simon explains looking at us all as if wer're crazy.

"They'll just turn into a bunch of fried eggs out here." i mutter brushing my hair out my face.

"i thought you said you watch movies."jace says rolling his eyes at him before he truns around and walks off.

"Oh, my God. Oh, my God, it's over. It's actually over."calry gasps running over and hugging me tightly.

"I was so afraid I would lose you." she says pulling back looking at me. i smile at her but look at simon out the corner of my eyes.

"clary.-" i go to say but she moves and hugs simon tigjhtly.

" But it's true, you're actually here. You know I'd do anything for you both of you." she says looking bewteen us.

"I couldn't live without you."clary says looking at simon making em realise its my turn to leave,

i grunt and climb up the sideof the building a hand reachs over and helps me up making me smile at the perosn.

"hey alec." i say smiling at him.

"you good kid?" he asks me making me smirk,

"i feel over." i say smiling looking down at my brusied and bloody knees.

"get on."he says rolling his eyes playfully making me gasp. he pulls off his bow and arrows and helps me jump on his back.

"Don't you ever, ever let yourself get in that kind of trouble again."alec tells me his voice stern and serious making me want to pout and agree.

"yes sir" i say saulting before giggle as he laughs.

"did that really just happen?"jace asks looking at me on alecs  back

"what the hell is going going?"izzy asks looking at her brother with me on his back laughing at something he's saying.