Chapter 2

• Dedicated to Becky

Chapter 2

 This guy was just breathtakingly handsome. There are no words to describe him, but I'll do my best. He could easily be the guy of your dreams, your knight in shining armor, your prince on the white horse. You get it? Even though it only took him about three seconds to walk up to me, I remember it clearly, like my eyes took it all in in slow motion.

As I was saying, he had an arrogant walk, but not in a gangster kinda way. He just had an arrogant aura around him. His clothes were expensive brands, what I immediately noticed. He was wearing dark blue jeans, but they weren't the latest fashion. I actually just wanted to see his behind! Wait, not in that way! I mean, sure, I wouldn't mind seeing his butt, but that wasn't my reason. I wanted to check how low he wore his pants, because I simply hate pants that are too low! Jeans are supposed to be on your butt, not below it! He was wearing his jeans low, but not too low, what immediately scored him more points, if that were possible, of course.

He was wearing a light green vest and his top buttons were unbuttoned, to show off his slightly tanned chest. The light green vest complemented his figure, which he probably knew and it also complemented his eyes, making his eyes shine even more. You could also see this guy worked out, because his arms had muscles, and he wasn't even flexing them!

But now, to the important part: He had dark brown curls with beautiful green eyes. Just so you know, I have a thing for brown curls, but leaving that out of it, his hair was very shiny and he had beautiful curls. He didn't have long curls though, but his hair just stopped right above his ears.

But those eyes. They weren't light green, he had dark green eyes, like emerald eyes. That wasn't even the most beautiful thing about his eyes, it was the fact that it looked like he could see right through my soul. I know it sounds weird, but it was weird. He had the most intense eyes I had ever looked in. I couldn't look away, he had hypnotizing eyes. He had already stopped at the register, but I couldn't help it, I was still staring into those mesmerizing eyes, even though I find mesmerizing an understatement. There are simply no words for those eyes.

Then he smiled and he  completely ruined the moment. I swear, the whole thing was a moment of a lifetime, a one in a million moment, if you get what I mean. And he completely ruined it when he opened his mouth! Don't get me wrong, he had rosy, full lips and his smile was dazzling. He also had a brilliant set of white teeth that made him look like somebody from a toothpaste commercial. And it wasn't his voice that had ruined the moment, because he had a soothing, seducing voice which he probably uses to make dozens of girls fall for him. He then leaned in forward and  I thought I was going to faint. He had an extremely delicious scent, but for some strange reason I couldn't place it. I couldn't think straight, I just kept on staring.

He then whispered: ' Do you like what you see?', with this idiotic, but beautiful smile on his face.

 At first, I couldn't comprehend what he had said, because I was still staring, until I heard some other guys laughing and realized they were his friends an witnessed the whole thing. I still didn't speak, out of shock and disorientation, because this guy just made me lose time and place and to make matters worse, or in my case, humiliating, he continued: Can't you speak or are you just acting like a moron?' My mouth fell open at this, but I quickly recovered. I still didn't know what to say, even though I could feel myself getting angry at this jerk.

 Trying to keep my voice calm and smooth, instead of screaming it out like I wanted to, I said: 'Excuse me?'

I didn't know what else to say, so I went with that. Dumb, I know! I should've told him off right then and there, but I was still too shocked! He then decided to laugh some more at me, and I had to keep a firm grip on the counter, so I wouldn't slap him. What kind of guy was this? His idiotic friends were still laughing and making fun of the situation or of me. Guess what this idiot also did?