chapter 6

I couldn't believe my eyes when they fall on the door where the number was designed. It was 19.(How could this be possible ??) I noticed her giving me a red handed look. I rushed to the bedroom to match the no. with my keys. It almost took me more than 10 minutes to recall and find out. She was there standing near the door observing me with two red eyes.

"Hay, What are you doing ?? See, I told you that it's 19. Why are you lying Mr. Nishant Patnaik.Come on, speak up ??"

(Nishant Patnaik !! )My busy foot froze for a little in an unexpected confession but I decided to avoid that, came closer to her to show the keys.

The keys was clearly reading 16. This time we both glared at each other and then to the door. I moved closer and noticed something is wrong in number design. The golden little square plate representing the number 6 had got it's screw loosed and took a half circle turn to show 9. After this number puzzle solved, Both of us had no words to excuse.

Her red face turned pale in guilty and defeat,rushed back to room controlling her tears.

I was still standing there, feeling proud as I had cracked the code, forget totally to follow her. I heard a wishper, she was sobbing... sitting on the middle of the bed... squeezing her knees bounded by her arms.

I went near to her, stood erect. Though she was a complete stranger to me except her name and profession , I could feel a strange concern for her,why even I didn't know.( Why is she crying, in a foolishness of choosing the wrong room or loosing her virginity to wrong person..) I was confused to choose which cause .

No man can resist this innocent beauty crying, specially How those running eyes, trembling lips and swellen cheeks fading her beauty...How could I ??

I sit silent in front of her, unable to start a word. It is obvious with me, always. Whenever it comes to a girl in pain,   I suddenly feel nervous how to approach her.. This happened in case of Nisha, often.

If she was a boy, then I must have declared my line'chilly dude, just take two bottles of Sanjivani (alcohol) and everything will be control+x.' The common line used  in my engineering hostel when ever we saw someone in pain or breakup saga.

Alas ! Even that poor formula didn't work for me last night.

I slowly tapped on her shoulder to drive her attention and show"Hay , please don't cry.. It's not at all your fault. May be the fate has planned it.. accidentally... Moreover if you didn't come last night, Then I might have succeed in my attempt."

"Hn ?? What do you mean I am the cause of your failwere? Listen, it was just a mistake or nothing else. What do you think, you are only in problem ?? You know which situation I am going through  Now ?? It was not at all easy for me to choose such a way but Now, everything went in vain...Even after loosing the only precious thing left with me , I didn't get the money..I badly need it." She chuckled.

"Sorry, I didn't mean that..I mean..."

I paused there at a fix and didn't know what to write after that...I jerked a little and hugged her gently. It was clear, to show my concern, to gain her trust. I wanted to know more about her, her pain, her needs her helplessness...

Though she was in shock due to my sudden step but still hold me tightly in anticipation...
"Listen, We know what happened between us last night was totally unplanned and accidentally. I assumed you as Nisha in dark..so...I am really sorry for that.. please... forgive me..."

"You said that you work in Nishant Jewelry ? Hn ?? I also work there as PA of Mr. Nishant. As far as I know him, he is really a sweet guy.He will never support or do such things like this. I think someone is cheating you, trying to take advantage of you... please share your problems..I think I can help you out.."

This was my final move to open her up but she was still silent.

"Ok ! Do you think you are wasting my time ? No Naina, I can postpone my death for a few hours further for you.please..come on , speak up."

After she read out my part, I gazed her with hope. When I decided to tell my part.. she started...

So How is it guys. There is a lot to expose... Keep reading. I will be back with a New chapter.
Don't forget to like and comment.
Also check my other works like Two strangers and Raghvi FF.