chapter 8

Look, I told you, See Mr Nishant has fired me already. It's the punishment of disobeying the deal we have.
So Happy, I am totally empty now, nothing to loose more. Why always pain comes to my share God ?

You know what, yesterday when I agreed for this deal with Mr Nishant with a bold Promise to myself.
It had it's own condition that if I wouldn't arrive at hotel or try to double cross him by informing police, then I have to loose my job in refund without any objection and nor I will paid any money.
That moment was not to be Emotional or to cry.. that was the moment of decesion and I had decided before stepping into his cabin.

If I have to pay for an innocent life by loosing my virginity then I was ready.
What I had planned then and now what happened... Even after loosing the very last thing I have, I am still empty handed.
Now, I am just clueless How to arrange such huge amount ?

"But don't you feel guilty when you agreed for the deal ? Don't you fear the society and humiliation... Just for money ??" I wrote with a question mark maybe to know her point of view on so called WHAT PEOPLE WILL SAY..

She remained silent for a while and then hardened her face in fury..."What !! Society Really !! To hell with this society. Where was this society when we were treated as aliens after Papa's death ,even They didn't let us to fetch the water. No one came to help me when I hospitalized my brother Last week, where was this so called sociaty when not a single person stepped on to give money when I was requesting...

Last week, suddenly got a pn call when I was on duty. It's was from Naveen's school. Naveen, my younger brother. They said that they had admitted him nearby hospital as he fell unconscious during class. It was urgent thus I inform a colleague to manage my place and rushed there. Maybe You came for visit that day..So I was absent.
We did some necessary test and went out.

Next day, I went hospital to collect the reports. I was totally unware of the upcoming Strom again, Doctor said he is suffering from some severe cardiac issues and badly need a surgery within a month Otherwise...

After listening him, I felt like my blood run cold all of a sudden.. Didn't knew whether to cry for my helplessness or to laugh on my fate... mind again became restless and nights became sleepless...
Why God ? Why Him..He is just 14. Still a kid.. even doesn't know the correct spelling of cardiac and still...
I spread my hand to tap on her shoulder but she stopped me..

How sad !! This poor girl has suffered a lot in short span. To fight like a man being an women in this male chauvinist society is not so easy. I compared my pain.. and felt like it's just a drop of water compared to sea.

Breaking my silence with her sigh, she added..."Though I have booked an appointment in Appollo with the help of an old friend but the biggest problem I faced was to arrange Money. To arrange such a huge amount for me, a simple middle class girl who have never seen more than 50000 was quite impossible.

I pleaded some friends and relatives but nothing became fruitful. In today's world where people are assuring 200% return for investing money who wil give his wealth to a beggar like me ??

There was a race against time and my helplessness  increasing eventually...
I thought hard and at last realised.. the only person who can  help me out is my office predator...

I knew what he want and I was ready to give him but in return I want another life. So next day I went directly to his cabin and asked ""Ask your Boss and said I need 20lac bucks urgent and in return I will give him anything he demand..I mean anything...Look  this is a one time offer. So  just say him for yes or No. That's it. "

He came closer to me, leaning his head near to my ear wishpered "You know..I like your Boldness.. and really want you on my bed but it's my misfortune that you want him and also I don't have such huge amount with me .But don't be sad, I am habituated of second hand things I am sure he will say Yes for it... Let me talk to him and..I will call you after sometime. Go and wait".

I Took out the pen from his hand and signed.

Then, I have never imagined that stupid sign will ruin me like this. You know what all this happened due to my ill-fate  and that mischief Nishant.

That time I could see a mixture of emotions flowing inside her... anger, frustrations disappointment and harass all together... But I knew her accusion were wrong towards him.

"But Naina, Why you think that it's Mr. Nishant who is behind all this. I mean have you ever seen him or meet ? No naa ? Then How can you accuse him for such a crime without any direct proof or judging from some stupid's POV.
Believe Me, If you have complaint him personally then this situation may not be arose.
He would surely help you. I think You shouldn't have to take this step without being sure."

"What !! I know How gentle and honest he is.  You don't know these rich spoil brats born with silver spoons...So stop defending Him... Moreover Who knows You also come into that category...All men are same.
I agree that You can't talk but can't you even see also. If you had stepped backward and stop yourself on right time then this mess wouldn't have happened.
So you are the cause of this problem Mr. PA. You get it."

Her pink cheeks turning red in anger.

(What!! I only cause. Is she out of her mind.)

Listen, I have already apologized for that and you know well you are also equally responsible for this mistake.
I wrote that I mistaken you as Nisha... and You don't know the presence of Nisha at that time, what  that meant for me. I quit the pen.

"So if it's Nisha in place of me, then You would force her. Wow !! What a noble thought you have ?

Can't bear her words like this... She had to listen my part also. Without that I didn't let her go anywhere.

Comment yr view please...