"You won't. We won't." jace says looking at her before he turns and walks forwards.

we walk some more me getting tired now so i hang out by simon just leaning on him tiredly. we arrive at a door it has a large skelenton on it so i look away and at the floor.

"I can do this." i hear clary mutter making me smile at the small talk shes giving herself.

"Yeah, you can. You're Clary freakin' Fray. You can do anything." simon tells her smirking. she ,siles back at him and looks at me making me smile sadly at her.

she walks forwards and simon goes to walk with her making me step to.

" All right, hold up."jace says making simon stop and turn to look at him annoyed. 

"Surprise, surprise. No mundanes allowed, just like in the training room, right? Wrong! I've seen every horror movie ever made and the funny best friend who gets left behind... dead man." simon eplains looking at jace as he rants.

"You're not that funny."jace says making simon roll his eyes and walk towards the gate.

"But by all means, go ahead. Of course, the minute you enter, you'll die." jace says making em look at simon,

"Problem is, now I don't trust you." simon says loudly looking at jace annoyed.

"He's not lying. Now. He was before."izzy says making simon look at her.

"The rune energy in the City of Bones will kill any mundane who dares to enter, so, please..." alec says making me look at him eyes wide.

"The Brothers creep me out. I'll mind the mundane. "izzy says walking and grabbing simons arm pulling him back to us.

"Your sacrifice is noted, Izzy."alec says looking at her.

"Talk about sacrifice. I'm missing a financial analysis class"simons say dramtically.

"I can't be here anymore, so, Jace, I'm gonna mind the perimeter. " alec says before going to leave. but he stops and looks at me making me frown.

"jace" he calls making jace look at alec and then me and the back to alec.jace nods and then looks at clary,.

"let your sister go with alec....she'll be safe i promise." jace tells clary.

"no she stayes with me."clary says looking at me.

"clary she'll be safer with alec. he can protect her." jace tells clary making her look at me and sigh.

"don't wanna leave you." i mutter looking at her.

"go..alec will look after you." she says hugging me before i look at alec and he nods. 

i walk quickly up to him and he grabs ahold of my hand before we walk away from them.

"so how you feeling?" alec asks slowly as we look around. 

he dropped me hand a couple minutes ago to hold his cross bow properly.

"tired." i mutter again. thats been my reply everythime people ask.

im not used to being outside like this. i never leave the apartement.

"it muts be scary being out here." he says making me look at him confused. hwo would he know that."clary she...filled us in a bit." he says glacning at me before looking around.

"oh." i mutter looking down. im feeling slightly worried about clary. i mean i should be with her. i know i cane do much to protect her but i wanna hold her hand or soemthing.

"she'll be okay."alec says pulling me out of my thoughts.

"missing her," i mutter kicking a rock as we come back towards the gate where izzy and simon are.

"you okay?"simon asks imdietlyb as he sees me and alec aproaching,

"yeah me good." i say looking at him confused.

"stay with me." he say grabbing my hand making me whine and pull out of his hold.

"stay with alec." i tell him pouting walking over to alec and struggiling to climb onto a rock to sit down he grabs my waist and sits me down on it making me smile.

"you barley know him gracie." simon says making me frown,.

"so?" i ask looking at him confused.

"so come stay with me."he says making me shake my head.

"nope nope nope nope nope nope nope." i say shaking my head making izzy and alec laugh.

"think she said no mundane."alec says smirking at him.

"is he always so charming?"simon says rolling his eyes looking at izzy.

"firstborn....heavy is the head that wears the crown." izzy says looking at alec smriking . his smile drops.

"i feel his pain."simon says as izzy steps towards him.

ignore what they're syaing at look at alec. i guess he could feel me looking at him as he turns his face and looks at me.

"you alright there kiddo?" he asks me watching me swing my feet.

"yep yep yep yep yep" i say smiling kicking my feet. he chuckles at me before we see simon walking away out of the corner of our eyes.

"where is he going?" alec asks izzy seeing simon rush away.

""well be right back."izzy says looking at alec smirking."what? it passes the time." she says before walking off with him.