"You're welcome" he said, then throw himself on her bed.

"It's done. Why are you still here?" She furrowed her brows.

"I'll stay over" he replied short.

"What? No!"

"No? Why? I used to be 'the additional resident' in this house, in your room, also on your bed" he wiggled his eyebrow.

"That was when we were kid!" She shriek.

"So? We're only fifteen"

"We're not kid anymore. Now go back to your house, which happens to be next to mine, or else" she threaten him.

"Or else what?"

"I'll tell your mom that you spent your night at Taetae last Friday for a game, not studying"

He laughed. "Well, actually I already told her about that" he pull the blanket - her blanket, and covered his body with it. Her mouth opened to say something but he cut her again "also I asked your mom that I'm going to stay the night, and.. she said okay"

She sighed, "Jungkook.."

"Come on Chae, I won't bite" he turn and lay on his right side, patted the empty place next to him. "Here, lay next to me"

"Fine, just tonight. I allowed you because you got hurt for defending me" she crawl on her bed and slide under the cover beside him.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Now sleep" he said while cuddling with her.

---

July 2016

"I'm not going anywhere with you," she told him.

"We don't have a choice." He sit at the step of her porch.

"No. You don't have a choice, but I do." She said while watering her flower bed. "I'm not the one who going for camping."

"You don't want to hang out with me anymore?" He asked dramatically. "There's a girls too who come with us"

"Uh, no"

"Why not?"

She rolled her eyes. "Why don't you ask Yeri to come with you instead"

Jungkook watched her for a moment, then he grinned "Are you jealous, Chaeyoung?"

"I'm not" she pouted and turn her back to him, facing her flower bed.

He smile, "You're always be my favorite girl Chae. And Yeri.. I just help her to get close with Jaehyun. But don't tell anyone yet. It's a secret mission actually"

She furrowed her brows, why she had to asked Jungkook for help? 'maybe because he is close to Jaehyun' her mind answer for her. Chaeyoung clear her throat, "Still, I'm not going to go"

"You're not?"

"No. Now get off of my porch." He seemed to consider it, but then..

"Nope"

"What?" She sputtered. "What do you mean no?"

"I'm not leaving until you agree to go camping with me."

"Fine. You can sit there until tomorrow and my answer still no" Chaeyoung turn off the outdoor faucet and started up the steps.

Jungkook twisted around, catching her ankle, his grip was loose, and he smiled at her, as innocent as an angel. "Doesn't matter. I'll sit here all day and night. I won't leave. I'll be right here until you do agree, or should I barged into your room?"