Blood continues to flow

Start from the beginning

I better check things in my mind realm as well...

Do I need to go back there? Am I ready?

... ...

She finished wiping the blood off her blade using her fallen opponent's clothes. Arie Atanasia, formerly ranked 2nd, now lay dead on the floor missing an arm, leg, and a noticeable stab wound right through her heart.

It had been easy...too easy compared to when she fought Victoria. There was obviously a level of difference between Atanasia and Victoria however what was most obvious was her growth in the short amount of time.

Her swordplay had grown leaps and bounds having learned through curiosity against Victoria. Her new blessing from Athena's Calm Mind and Pattern Recognition seemed to be permanent, both of which gave her an overwhelming advantage over her opponent. Her sense for battle having been enhanced leagues beyond just a couple of days ago, Atanasia no longer stood a chance. No longer did any of the others.

She knew it would only be a matter of time before Atanasia challenged her after seeing just how close the match was between herself and Victoria. She wouldn't have that...no, she brought her blade to her instead.

Even with only 2 weeks remaining for the first half of the test, she needed to face one opponent a week. A sacrifice, in a way, to keep the tension within the death-ridden ship strong.

As she removed the last of the red rust and crusted parts, she moved off stage where the crowd, the survivors of the exam, parted ways to avoid her...to not be chosen as the next sacrifice.

Killing Atanasia easily gave her the benefit of having no one else distract her. No one challenged her which left her all the time to reflect, think, and discover more about her newly found tenants within her.

She ordered a plate of her favorite meal 'Carbonara' before she leaned back against the headrest as she delved deeper and deeper within her mind, trying to find the endless sea once again.

As silence took over, she found herself falling and falling as the light became dark before turning grey. A blink...and she saw herself standing on the shallow waves of the endless sea within her.

The murky fog travelled over the small currents covering and blinding most things from sight. She could make out the shadows of certain large or powerful beings circling her from the safety of the smoke.

She knew...she felt millions if not billions of all sorts of evil here. They were all somewhere inside this realm. Some so small and weak that they were essentially nonexistent while the select few...Kings and Rulers of the realm inside her.

Recalling her fight with Victoria, she called the ones she knew to her. She felt no control over them as Πανδώρα had promised but she knew instinctively that they would come...not to obey most likely.

"Come to me Lyssa. Thee who's wrath shook the foundations of Olympus"

She called the other

"Come to me Adephagia. Thee who's hunger shall devour the gods"

Two huge figures emerged from the shadows. Standing easily double her height, she felt dwarfed both from the physical size but also from the aura she felt from their presence.

These were no mere evil

One figure stood slightly taller than the other. Lyssa, the king of Wrath and all evils associated with such. His features looked as if he had stepped right out of Tartarus after fighting all those within it.