A Reflection of Opposites

POLL: Should I include the Name Hunt Station Arc?

YES
NO

Chapter 19

Flashback...untold millennia ago

Jahad, the King of the Tower, the God King, the Immortal, and countless other titles to decorate his red mantle. Stories say he could see the entire world underneath the mask of the three red eyes...that he could see and weave the future as he saw fit.

In one hand, he held the tower...in the other, he held the chains of fate itself. Such was his strength, his charisma, his power, that even those who travelled alongside him began to believe that he was something more. However even a god has to begin from something less.

The adventurer, the truth seeker, the curious child who had once entered the tower was nowhere to be found. Only short memories...and the fact that the child had once shared a name. But he was no longer in there, no...

The Hell Train had been the changing point of everything. It was there he saw his destiny of what was to come. It was there power was offered, and power he took.

Entering the Train was a naive child who was struck by the glories the tower had to offer. A child whose only interests was adventure, freedom, and the joys within uncaring, unknowing, of his own destiny.

What left the train was far more than anything the tower had ever seen to date. Exiting the train on the last station was the God King of the tower, the sole Divine Emperor of the Empire of Jahad.

(AN: The Emperor Protects!)

Flashback end

At the heart of the train of Hell, two swordsman clashed their blades together. Each cut for supremacy, each swing a testament to their strength, the angle of each showed their lack of hesitation.

By the tower's established rules, those without the blood of the Arie could not, would not, be able to read or follow the Arie blade. To follow the flow of shinsu instead was next to impossible; blocking, parrying, or even matching it was a feat heard only in legend.

There was only one known way to beat an Arie swordsmanship user without being a seer in the sights of shinsu, to endure.

Flipping aside the established rules, it meant one thing; Arie members can read each other's blades...and that held true for the two who were at the Throne Room.

Hoaquin and Pandora, both direct children of his most holy, Arie Hon, were fighting for their very lives...or rather their souls. To others, it may seem as if the blades were nonexistent as the white gleam of shinsu appeared and disappeared throughout the space around them faster than one could blink; however, to the trained eyes of an Arie member, it was a dance of death...a book drenched in blood. A book that was too easy to read.

White Style: Spirit Sword - Flame of the Dead!

A single burst of white shinsu from Hoaquin's blade came rushing fourth to devour anything in its path.

White Style: Spirit Sword - Phantom Sword of the Dead!

His first great attack was followed by an incredibly powerful downward slash. The floors of the train, forged by the Workshop itself, slightly cut from its sheer strength.

Pandora's Curse: Aergia (Sloth), Impenetrable Fortress

Her blade stood strong against the powerful strokes as she shrugged off the attack most would have easily died from.