Final Chapter

A Year Later..

Have you ever heard?

That we fell in love with 3 person in our life?

The first love:

Is the one what people call as a childish love. You'll eventually grew up and when you looked back at it you'll realize that it's not love. But in fact it is. It's love for what you know love is. No one can tell you what's exactly love.

The second love:

This is where you experienced the sweet sour relationship. In this stage you'll experience everything. Betrayal, drama and pain loving someone you can never be with. Someone who'll break your heart over and over again. This is where you learnt to built a wall and separate yourself from others. You become more cautious and unable to accept people easily into your life.

But this is also where you started becoming the new version of yourself. You become stronger than your previous self.

The third love:

This one is the most weirdest one. It creeps silently without you realizing it. You start caring about that person without having to try. You don't plan on having a future with them but you got lost in their eyes daily. And when the time come you'll eventually realized they stole your heart.

~♥~

I went through all this stage and I still think it's weird how love rolled in like a rollercoaster into my life. From a simple hi to a goodbye. The never ending life cycle. It's all amazing..

~♥~

I stared back at the long text that I wrote a moment ago. I started writing a blog during my free time. I wrote story about Kyle and me. About everything in the past. About how my life changed in just a blink of an eye.

Pressing the button on the phone screen I placed down the phone on the side table. A man entered the room and gave me a gentle smile. Coming closer to me who's currently lying on the bed he leaned down and our lips met. I lost myself in his silver soothing eyes.

"Nathan.." I pulled back but he closed the gap again pressing his lips against mine eagerly. Wrapping my arm around his neck I bit his lower lip and he flinched. "What?" He groans and I chuckled. "We're going out today." I reminded him because if I didn't we'll end up staying on bed all day. "I know." He pulled back and pecked my lips again.

"Anyways.. How old are you?" I genuinely asked. We've been together for months but I've never asked him before. He froze. "Why do you ask?" Looking at me he plopped on the bed next to me. "Just because.. You're not over 40 aren't you?" I said and he shrugged. "What if I am?" He grins.

"No way.." I hit him knowing that he's obviously lying.

"Are you going to break up with me if I'm over 30?" He lightly caressed my hair.

"Hmm.. We'll see." I replied laughing.

"You better not." He chuckled. There's no way I'll let him go. He was there with me through my darkest day and the only one person I have after the others left me alone.

"How old are you this year?" He questioned me the question he supposed to answer.

"22." I instantly reply and he smiled.