Chapter 50

Chapter 50

Everyone bowed their head when the boys gently put the body of Wiliam on the hole that we dig, here at Governor's island. I sniffs and folds my sleeve to my elbow before I hug Kori. She has been crying very hard that even food doesn't make her stop. Wiliam may have done bad thing's to us but what he did prove that he was just blinded by hate.

"If Wiliam is here, Liam is here as well. Stop crying everyone, we need to move." Clare zips on her suit and jumped inside the helicopter, waving at us. We all breathe and apologized to the locals as we kept them to another island.

Bianca nods as the two agents were staring at us, their hand on their waist and glancing at their watches, time to time.

"Agree. It's sad but we need to accept it. We don't have time to mourn." Bridget said.

Kori was the only one who doesn't want to go inside the helicopter but Rhys carried her as we went to Puerto Princesa.

While I was looking at the window and Hale leaning his head, being tired. When suddenly, my tummy crumbled that made all of the people that are awake look at me, and even Hale's head moved a bit.

"You hungry mi amor?" He whispered with his morning voice. The others chuckled and mind their own business while Hale sat up still.

"Nah. I'm good." I answered back but he held my hand up high to the chair and kisses my lips freely without my hand even touching him. We stopped kissing when the agents started to cough and our friends narrowed their eyes on us.

"Nice one bro! Kiss her deep!" Kingsley shouted.

"Deep down!" Rhys then said. And everyone laughs and my cheeks where bloody burning the whole trip to Puerto Princesa. We're going to the house of Hale since it's deeper and no one ever date to go inside because of the tight security. Well it is the Lovino's family house.

"Clare! Pull this down, to the ground and we'll just eat, then we're going to the cave." Tita Lucille said as she holds the door and looks down. Pressing the thing in her suit and nodding at Clare.

"Got it." The other one responded so tita Lucille them jumps off the helicopter.

And in a blink, we were inside their house but an unexpected visitor was there, sitting elegantly on the dining chairs while food where served on their table.

"Took you all long enough?" He says his blonde bangs to the side and walks towards me, giving me the tightest hug.