Chapter 46

Chapter 46

"Ampon ako."

Every time, Mum always reminds me to be honest even sometimes we need to lie and I lived in that saying. I always ended up telling the truth even people wish I wouldn't. But seeing how Bridget look down, I somehow will never regret telling her the truth.

She will know eventually and I want them to know in my mouth and not someone else.

"I know. I always knew."

My body became cold like I was swimming in an ice pool with solid Lili pads. My eyes widened and my lips parted, didn't mind if some bugs will go inside.

How did she know? My mind is flooded with questions but the only thing she did instead of answering my minded questions, she spread her arms wide and our skin touched.

She started to sniff my hair as I tear up in her arms. She comforted me using her arms that were wrapped against mine. Hindi ko alam kung ano sasabihin ko pero umiyak na lang ako mg umiyak sa kanyang bisig. She may now think that I may be a traitor but I don't care anymore. They will know it sooner if later, bakit ko pa papatagalin?

"You okay?"

I was sitting on a floor with a book on my hand and just staring at its yellowish pages when his voice awakens me. I raised my head at him and look at door that was not really looked.

Ngumiti ako sa kanya at marahan na hinaplos ang aking mga daliri.

"Do you want the real answer?" I asked, pouting.

He sat in front of me and held my chin high and nodded.

"Yes." He brushes his thumb on my chin and when I was going to stand up.

"I'm tired." I confessed. Slowly, my smile faded and my head bended down as my sobs slowly broke me down and mu shoulders shake like a generator crying.

I can't feel anything anymore. I don't know what to do, but it's still the beginning, hindi dapat ako napalagod dahil wala pa akong nagawang maganda. I haven't accomplished anything, how can I feel tired? How can I feel drain?

His arms wrapped around my body as my faced was sobbed in his chest as I sniff all of his scent. "Do you want anything? I'll get you." He muttered as he continues to stroke his longs delicate fingers on my orangey blonde hair, pressing me closer to him as my arms then slowly wrapping his back.