Chapter 35

Chapter 35

"How can you assure me that you're not just using me?"

I don't want to conclude just yet. I learned my lesson a while back and I don't want to wreck our relationship because of one video of my him that was given by my 'sister'.

Her brows arched, didn't expect my answer.

"Is that video not enough for you?" Her voice was raised a little.

I shake my head.

"Puwede kayong mag hire ng lalaking kamukha at kaboses ni Hale, hindi ako uto-uto."

She scoffed and stood up.

"Fine. Come with me, I'll show you something—"

Hahawakan niya sana ang aking kamay pero magpumiglas ako at dumistansya sa kanya.

"Ayoko. I just meet you Cashmere, I need proof that you're my sister and that I can trust you."

She murmured curses and grabs her bag aggressively before giving me a white envelope.

Dahan dahan binuksan. It was a medical certificate, stating that we are sisters, positive ang DNA test.

But how did she got—my jaw dropped when I remembered that Nani pulled a strand of my hair before when they kidnapped me, siguro gusto niya ding makasiguro na magkadugo kami.

I raised my hand and gave the envelope back.

"Satisfied sister? Now, kung ayaw mong maniwala sa pinagsasabi ko, come with me and I'll let you watch it. Live in our studio."

My body hasn't got its senses when she grabs my hands and pulled me out of the restaurant and to her car.

"To Base Z. NOW." Cashmere said to the driver and rested her back to the chair and then looked at me.

I looked away immediately and just put my arm on the armrest and put my chin above it, looking at the city's lights.

"So if I will give you enough proof to believe me, will you leave him?" Pagbasag niya ng katawahimikan.

I didn't give her a straight answer and making a big decision like this hasn't gotten in my system yet.

Lives of many are in my hands if I would let my emotions control me, but how about Hale? He has all the right to make decisions too since this is our relationship.

"Can you offer another choice rather than to leave him?" I finally gazed at her.