Chapter 2

Chapter 2

"How was school Jemima?" Mum asked while eating dinner. I drank water and stared at my plane a bit as I remember how horrible the day where. Should I tell her what really happened?

I sigh. "It was not as I imagined."

"Was it bad? We can report—"

"No! it's not that bad. Bullies are just a part of school Mum. I want to be normal too." I said, she nodded ad we continued eating.

Another day and Kochana has been teaching me some tagalog word like she is maganda and Jewel is bruha. I scolded her a first for what the words really meant, I know that they are really mean to me, but it doesn't mean that you need to do revenge for them. The best revenge is to be happy without feeling their presence and not giving the attention that they are seeking from you.

In the cafeteria, everything seems very fine, not until someone bummed a student, it was the twins! And the school boy! Well he is handsome, but compared to Hale, he is nothing. The twins started to talk out loud, making the boys veins appear. Kori and I didn't know what to do, so she grabbed my hand as we walk out there to the green house.

She sat on a garden set and eating her pasta again. I was just staring at her.

"Do you have a tutor how to speak tagalog?" she suddenly asked, I nodded in response.

"Jemima. Your name is so long; can I just call you Jemi?" she shamelessly suggested. I didn't know how to react. I didn't have a nickname since birth. Everyone was always calling me as Jemima.

She started back at me and pointed at the chair beside her. I sat there drinking my water. "You can call me whatever you want, I'm okay with it."

"Why are you so nice? Like you let people bully you and don't even think of saying it to your parents."

"I told my Mum about it in dinner time, I didn't know a war at class, so I just don't bother." I shrugged. The day goes by as usual, Kori is now my friend I guess? It was fun hanging out with her, she was not as famous as other girls so it was really good, but every boy we passed by, it was like, they were admiring her.

Well she is very beautiful. Her fair tanned skin makes her so magical, and her je back hair with her almond eyes, if I would be a boy, I would have a big crush on her.

It was math class again, and I was leaning and tilting my head upside down maybe I would understand how does it work. One plus one equals two? How it is? If you put them together, it makes eleven. Where is the logic teacher?