"I thought you will run away from the country knowing you will leave us. Who is she?"

"You should have guessed by now the moment I asked your help to book a room for two"

"Glad that I have two be in a suite for you. But Jungkook, isn't it too short for you to be in love?"

"I wasn't planning to, but do I look like one?"

She laughed at his question before patting the young man shoulder playfully with amused eyes.

"Look at yourself, Jungkook. Only fools would be looking like that when they are in love. Your eyes were set to her all the time we are talking. Glancing at her, pulling her close to you and whispering intimately whem I'm giving my speech before. You are whipped, and now you are here in Busan, do something that you wouldn't regret before you left us."

Something he wouldn't regret.

Probably he will know the moment he heard her calling his name from a far, a small plastic bag at his free hand and her smiled all over her lips. Jungkook eyes lit up, a smile canvased his expression when the woman was running to him, her hair bounce slightly due to her movement, and when she was almost close to Jungkook, she tripped on a stone which Jungkook quickly caught her in his arms and the woman giggled.

"Careful there, we don't want you to get hurt"

"Alright Mr. Gentleman. Have you saved us a spot? You've been standing here the whole time right?"

"Don't worry, I do"

"It's a surprise you bring me milk while yourself have a bottle of alcohol in your hand"

"Because you are sick and I'm not. And I haven't been drinking since I met you, so I want to loose myself a little bit," she said as she drank the small cup of white liquor in one gulp before placing it back between them. Jungkook eyes her actions, the both of them sitting at sand covered with a the small blanket Jungkook bought from a snack stall for them to sit on it. They were waiting any minute by now for the fireworks, but Jungkook wasn't that eager to watch it.

Instead, his mind was clouded with her figure, the subtle smile on her lips and the eyes that seems so serene to him is now making Jungkook feeling things. She is beautiful.

She had always been beautiful.

Looking away, his cheeks went red from checking out a a woman in such way, hating that even how close they are, there's no way they could be together. It was all about time, and previously it was all about the contract. Haewon didn't speak about it anymore, and all her acts towards him were sincere which isn't helping Jungkook to not fall in love helplessly to her.

"I think it's starting"

"Yeah?," He looked up to the crowd gathering when Haewon pulled him up for them to stand with the others, eyeing the staffs preparing the fireworks which brought excitement to them. It wasn't that long till someone started to do a countdown which everyone followed with full of enthusiasm. Haewon and Jungkook did too, she tip toed from her spot to watch the staffs preparing when suddenly a loud whistling sound erupted to the air, flashed sparks and sounds here and there.

The fireworks has started.

The crowd went noisy, capturing moment here and there, shouting more and more with kids screaming in happiness of crying in fear and shock but the both of them stood there amazed at it. Her eyes never left the sparks; blue, green, yellow, blue and all colours she could decipher.

She waa too absorbed that she didn't realize the man had draw his attention to her, hands rested at her waist and pulled her closer. She only realise when his shoulder pressed again his chest, and she looked at him perplexed.

"Is there something wrong?," Her voice barely could be heard because of the commotion but Jungkook hear her clearly. Of course he will, all his ears and eyes were for her since the start.

"I already knew, when and how I'm going to kiss you Haewon"

"What?," She couldn't hear him clearly, but the word kiss do make her attention now fully to him, ignoring the noises around them.

"Don't hate me for this"

Without any warning, his lips landed on hers, and Haewon instantly closed her eyes at it even when she was still trying to understand what was happening. His strong arms had pulled her so close to him, which in Haewon reflex she had pulled herself up and her fingers roamed to his hair, his used to be short hair is now getting longer back and fluffy. All she did was kissing back, and all he did was giving her more and more.

The euphoric feeling he had imagined was now happening, and Jungkook realised it now.

He is falling in love with her, and there's no turning back.