Underfell!Sans x Reader

Art by D_P_1022 on Twitter

The night grows cold. The eerie echoes of water could be heard, bouncing off the cavern's walls. You nervously chuckled, standing in front of the skeleton bros house with a Papyrus who looked down at you with disbelief. 

"YOU AND SANS ARE WHAT?"  He almost screeches at you. 

"Dating, we are dating now Paps..." You answer. 

(He's given reluctant approval to that nickname) 

"YOU, AND MY BROTHER?" 

"Yes."

"MY LAZY, NO GOOD FOR NOTHING BROTHER?"

"What, did you think I was talking about Mettaton?" You mock, eyebrow raised in emphasis. The image of the four-handed robot comes to mind. Papyrus only sneered back at you. It's not like he could change your mind about dating his older brother. And he knew you weren't scared of him after knowing the skeletons for quite some time.

"WHATEVER." He crossed his arms, glaring at you disapprovingly. "IT ISN'T MY FAULT YOU HAVE TERRIBLE TASTES." You roll your eyes at his remark.

"And what's good  taste?" You question.

"PEOPLE WHO ARE LIKE ME," He struck a pose, putting a hand on his ribs as emphasis. "CLEARLY!" His eyes landed their gaze back on you. 

"BUT A MERE HUMAN LIKE YOU  WOULDN'T KNOW." He says with venom in his tone. He turned on his heel, walking away earning a scoff from you. 

"IT'S OKAY TO BE JEALOUS MR.EDGELORD! YOU'LL FIND SOMEONE TOO!" You hollered at him which only stopped him in his tracks. You could sense the anger boiling inside of him, wanting to explode. 

"QUIET YOU IMBECILE!" He yelled over his shoulder as he trudged away in a random direction, quite annoyed with you.

(Just so this makes sense, he does like you as a friend. Though he would never say it like that out loud or even realizes it. He doesn't try to hurt you, usually.) 

You chuckled, once again defeating The 'Terrifying' Papyrus. Or, Mr. Edgy McEdgelord you liked to call him, or just Mr. Edgelord for short. 

"So, how'd talkin' about us datin' go? You hear a gruff and gravely voice say from behind you. You turn, startled by the new presence. 

"Geez Sans, stop scaring me like that!" You exclaim. Sans only chuckles. 

"Sorry sweetheart" He says with his normal grin, no remorse in his voice at all. You roll your eyes and smile. 

"It went how I thought it would," You shrugged. "It's gonna take a bit to get use to for him I'm sure" You say. Red only nods. His shoulders were tense while small beads of sweat ran over his skull. You put a hand on his left shoulder. "Sans it'll be fine. Don't get so rattled  up" You smile at the end of your sentence. Your reassurance seems to calm him down a bit as he exhales, his smile becoming more relaxed. 

"Thanks sweetheart, what would I do without ya?" He chuckles. You ponder that thought, trying to come up with an answer. A chilling breeze pushes it's way past you. 

"It's colder than usual tonight" You shiver, pulling at your shirt like it would give you more warmth. 

"Or it's because your not wearing a sweater, Babe" He shakes his head. You laugh lightly. 

"Possibly" You smile sheepishly. Red only rolls his eyelights, offering his hand to you. You tilt your head to the side a little. "What's this for?" Grabbing hold of it with your own. His hand was warm surprisingly, since he's made out of bone. You could see the visible shiver through Red. 

"Geez Doll, ya really are freezin'" He says astonished. You blow raspberry at him. 

"Well duh" You roll your eyes jokingly. 

You could feel your stomach tighten suddenly in a knot and the air around you change. Your knees shook as you hunched over. Sans' chuckle echoed in the dark room. 

"I told you to not teleport without warning!" You hissed at him which only causes him to smile smugly. 

"Sorry Doll, must've forgotten" He shrugs. You frown in response to his lack of remorse. You look around the room to find yourself in Sans's room. His room was torn and messy. His sheets  were sprawled out over his mattress in the corner of the room while the pillows were thrown on the floor. Socks were scattered everywhere and the blinds were draped over the window, nobody could see in or out. The light wasn't on in the room so it was fairly dark but you could still see his mess covered room.

"Red, when are you going to clean your room?" You ask, finally regaining composure. You could see him shrug in the corner of your eye as you started to pick up some of his extra socks that he neglected to clean up. Tossing them into a hamper you gave him, diagonal from his mattress in the corner. 

"Hey, some of those were clean!" He retorts jokingly. You huff.

"If they were, they wouldn't be on the ground Babe" You reply back as you pick up the two pillows from off the floor and neatly placing them on the frameless mattress. As soon as your done Red flops down onto the mattress, dragging you with him earning a yelp of protest from you. He snuggles into your back, putting his face in the crook of your neck. His arms wrapped  the sides of your waist and met up in the middle where he firmly locked you in his grasp. "Sans!" You whine in annoyance, trying to push his arms off of you which fails terribly as he hasn't budged at all. You can feel him smile against your skin. 

"Didn't ya say you were cold?" He asks, looking up at you. 

"Yeah but-" 

"Then be quiet and let me warm you up Sweetheart" He cuts you off. You huff one last time before giving in, stopping all protests of getting up. You sigh as you get comfy in his strong and warm embrace.

"Thanks, Sans" You say barely over a whisper as you closed your eyes. He hummed in response. It was gravelly and vibrated against his rib cage. 

"Anything for ya, Doll. I'd do anything for you" He said into your shoulder. You snickered in response. 

This was a side of him nobody else would see. Just you and only  you. Just how soft and caring he could be. That was a sign of weakness down here, nobody could show such remorse or kindness. Unless they were begging to be called weak. Only the strongest stayed alive in a place like this. Which Sans typically liked to call hell. 

"Your an angel amongst us all, Sweetheart" He praised. You rolled your eyes with a smile even though he couldn't see it.

"I'm no angel, Sans. Everybody has something wrong with them. That being where they live or how they grew up," You turned in his hold to look at him. "Everyone has sins" 

"Even you?" He asked.

"Even me." You nod. Red only looks at you emotionless. He seemed like he was going to ask what you've done but decided against it, only giving a nod in understanding. You curl up closer to his chest. "Now let me sleep Bonehead, I'm tired" You say, closing your eyes. You could hear him laugh above you. 

"G'night Sweetheart" He says before a closing his eyes. "Sweet dreams"  

-1217 words. That ending went to crap. I really didn't know how to end it, sorry. But hey hope you enjoyed readers :)) Thought I'd make a cute Underfell Sans one cause I haven't yet, so why the heck not?