𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏 🔥

Play the song at the top for a better experience ;)

❥❥❥

Maylene's POV:

I lay on my back on Enzo's desk, trembling as his hand firmly held me in place, sending shivers down my spine. We maintain eye contact as my back reaches the surface. I bite my lower lip as I study his lustful eyes.

I know this is wrong, but I'm shaking with need and have no intention of stopping now. Whatever connection I have with Enzo is interfering with my ability to think clearly. But for now, it doesn't matter to me. One thing is certain: I don't simply want this; I need it.

"Fuck," a faint whisper leaves his mouth, his eyes nearly melting as he stares at me.

He demands, "Spread your legs," his voice rough mirroring his tight hold on my back. I slowly separate my legs, the tension growing with each passing second until he can no longer take it and pulls them apart. I almost let out a gasp.

"You want this?" he questions, his brows furrowed. I nod even though I know I shouldn't. But I really want this... More than he can ever comprehend.

"Tell me you want this," His eyes darken as he continues, "Tell me how much of a needy little slut you are." As the heat in my body builds, my breathing becomes heavy.

"I want this. So fucking bad," I desperately cry out, biting my lower lip once more. I feel myself shift as his eyes fall to my lips. He quickly leans down and gently drags his thumb across the underside of my lip.

I don't say anything, and he doesn't either until his hand reaches for my neck and grips it.

He smirks as he shoves himself into me, stating, "Good because you're going to take all of it." I gasp and clutch the edges of his desk. He continues thrusting himself into me, each one harder and rougher than the last.

"Enzo," I sigh, my back arching upward in pleasure. I feel whole as his grasp on my neck tightens. Regardless of how wrong this is. I feel complete. He makes me feel complete. He is like the missing piece in my puzzle. I can no longer deny it.

I hold in a moan, trying not to cause too much noise. Surprisingly, he grabs my mouth roughly. I react with a jerk.

"Don't. I want to hear it. I want everyone to hear how much of a fifthly little slut you are for me. Got it?" He lets go of my mouth once his demand is loud and clear. I shallow slowly and nod. His head turns in the slightest of movements.

"Y-yes," I quickly corrected my mistake. I've never been handled like this before and I can't say I don't like it. This side of Enzo... makes me feel alive.

He growls, "Good girl," before returning his hands to my neck and thrusting himself into me once more. This time, I didn't hold back, letting out a loud scream. A wicked smirk forms on his face, indicating that he is satisfied.

Enzo doesn't hold back either, not once slowing down causing me to continuously let out moans and screams. It's as if Enzo and I are the only ones in the world; I'm completely oblivious to Kaiser's suggestion, Amira's concerns, or the guards stationed outside. Right now, all I want is Enzo.

He warns, his eyes nearly glaring at me, "Don't come." I squeeze my lips together, desperate for release. I'm not sure how much longer I can go without it. He increases his pace, driving me closer and closer to the edge.