𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑

❥❥❥

Play the song when we tell you to :)

❥❥❥

"What do you want?" I finally said.

"I want you on your knees, begging for forgiveness."

"I'm sorry, what?"

"On your knees", he spat.

"Never", He's completely lost his mind.

"I don't like repeating myself, May".

"No," I spoke too soon.

"Don't test me, Maylene."

"I fucking hate you," I whisper. Unfortunately, I can't let him reveal my secret. I slowly let myself fall till my knees hit the floor. Not wanting to attract more shame, I faced the floor.

He roughly grabbed my chin, causing his dark eyes to stare into my soul.

"Good girl." I wanna kill this man.

I don't acknowledge the comment he made.

"Now beg."

"I'm sorry." I keep my voice low. A few people were already staring at me. I'm beyond embarrassed.

"I can't hear you, May," He grins.

"I'm fucking sorry, okay?" I was on the verge of yelling.

"Get up, we're leaving."

As I rise from the chilly floor and wipe my dress, I try to say, "I'm not going anywhere with you—"

"Actually, May, you will be staying with me from now on unless of course, you want me to—"

"Fuck you." He drives me crazy.

"My men have brought your belongings to my place, now let's go." I can't believe I'm doing this. Living with Enzo? Ugh.

He dragged me out of the restaurant and towards his car. It was a sleek black car, and it looked quite expensive. I sat in the back seat while he went towards the other side nodding at his driver. I sat there staring out the window, not wanting to say anything to him.

"May..." He breaks the silence. I don't reply.

"Maylene."

"Fucking look at me." I don't care if he's upset. I'm not going down without a fight.

He lets out a growl. I almost grin until I feel his hand touch my thigh. What the fuck. I direct my sight to him and give him a stern look. Instead of removing his hand, he starts making circles around my thigh.

I follow his gaze, he's engrossed on his phone, unbothered. The audacity of this guy.

"Get. Your. Hands. Off. Me."

"Now she talks?" He lets out a chuckle, moving his hand higher up my thigh.

"Enzo." I give a final warning. He doesn't look my way. God, I hate him. I push his hand away from me and come alarmingly close to slapping him until his hand pulls mine away. He's still not facing me and his other hand is scrolling through his phone.

"Don't test me, Maylene."

❥❥❥

I was taken aback when we got to his house. The club was massive, but this was something else. I wear a blank expression on my face as if I'm not surprised. I'd rather not boost Enzo's ego.