Chapter 13 : Official

Lots of things happened at the same time so Naruto completely forgot about the training he'd have to undergo to be a clean-up.

Once the training started though, it was so much more spartan than the assassination training regimen that he almost wanted to switch right back.

But He willed himself to hang on for Sasuke's sake. Since he really didn't seem to like the idea of Naruto being an assassin.

Even though he was working so hard, all for Sasuke. That ungrateful teme, purposely left more evidence behind everytime they partnered up!! The heck man?! Does he have to tease him so, when he's working so hard for him?!

Sasuke on the other hand, found him so very cute when he tried so hard to do his clean-ups properly, all for Sasuke's sake, he couldn't help but bully him just~ a little bit.

Naruto had already concluded that Sasuke can be more sadistic than he seems. That super ungrateful teme!

He'd even whined to Karin and Nagato about this, going as far to snitch on Sasuke to Tsunade. But they all just found it too "harmless" and amusing to stop it.. Those traitors!

In the end, because of Sasuke's sadistic bullying, Naruto ended up becoming the best clean-up of them all, completely surpassing them by miles even. And in just a year too.

So now, they'd officially become partners.

People still teased them and shipped them a lot, every chance they got, and by now Naruto was sure he was actually in love with Sasuke too. He wondered why he fell for that bully though.

But he wasn't sure if Sasuke felt the same, they did sleepover a lot, cuddled, snuggled, nuzzled, kissed and well.. They'd started kissing each other on the lips too since a month or two back.. Now.. He knows how absurd it sounds but he really wasn't sure! Because Sasuke was such a tease and a bully sometimes but really kind and caring at the same time, so he's confusing in general!

Naruto sighed, sitting on the counter seat in the bar.

"What did he do this time?", Jiraiya smirked, already used to the blonde's silly whinings about Sasuke's teasing habits.

Naruto pouted, "Nothing~ Just wondering about a few things..", he trailed off.. Not sure if he should say it to Jiraiya.

"Had a fight with him?", Jiraiya asked in disbelief.

"Nah! 'Course not", Naruto bickered with him a lot but they were yet to have an actual fight, he certainly hoped they don't though. Who would want to have fights with the one they love willingly? Certainly not him.

"Well, you guys have been together for more than a year now, so just talk it out with him, whatever it is, I'm sure he'll understand", Jiraiya smiled, trying to encourage him.

Naruto nodded, that definitely sounded much better than him just brooding around.

That night after Sasuke came back from getting the routine maintenance of his weapons done, Naruto promptly tackled him, hugging the heck outta him.

Sasuke laughed, "At least let me change first"

"Hmmm~", Naruto whined. Acting cuter than usual.

"Did you miss me that much?", Sasuke teased, smirking. Gently combing the blonde hair with his fingers.

"Hm!", Naruto nodded against his chest.

Sasuke pulled him closer, lightly kissing his neck before pulling away to sit on the bed, and urging Naruto to sit on his lap.

Naruto blushed but obliged. He'd usually make a fuss getting embarrassed before giving in to Sasuke so the raven chuckled, teasing him more, "Someone's being super obedient today~", he kissed his neck, nibbling on it, and giving it a light bite - wondering how far he could go before the blonde gets too embarrassed and snaps.

But to his utter surprise, he heard Naruto let out a quiet moan, snuggling his face into Sasuke's neck.

Sasuke gulped. This was getting too dangerous.

He slowly pulled away, caressing the smooth skin of his face, that was covered with a cute blush.

Naruto leaned into his touch, shyly looking at him. He originally wanted to talk it out but somehow ended up in this embarassing situation unknowingly. But he didn't wanna shy away today.

Sasuke gently pulled him closer, kissing him softly and slowly.

After he pulled away, Naruto shyly nuzzled his face and quickly hide his face in the crook of Sasuke's neck.

Sasuke smiled lovingly, hugging him closer.

Naruto took a deep breath, deciding to just say it out loud directly.

"Sasuke..", he mumbled into his neck, "I love you", and hugged him tighter.

Sasuke chuckled, of course he knew this already but seeing as how shy his cute blonde could get he'd refrained from saying it himself till he got used to him a bit, but certainly didn't expect to hear it from him first, "Looks like you beat me to it~ I love you more, my cute Naru", he whispered into his ear, kissing it softly.

Naruto giggled, he was so freaking happy!!

They kissed some more and nuzzled even more, then promptly
Snuggled up to sleep, cuddling all night long.

They were officially a couple now. Both equally elated. And so very content.

TBC..

A/N : I tried my best to make this fluff work in this dark theme and I'm still not sure if it makes sense, so please let me know if you happen to find a plot hole, need more explanation on something, or just found something that doesn't make sense. I'll try my best to rectify it!

Hoping you found this enjoyable so far❤