The proposal

Time skip 4 years later(I know long time)

About 2 years ago Sapnap, Karl, and quackity moved out and it had just been Dream and George ever since.
All of the boys had gained over a million followers on YouTube and they were starting to get a bigger platform.

George was currently upstairs in his bedroom sleeping while Dream was brainstorming ideas on how to propose to George. He didn't ask George's father or mother for permission because he knew they were homophobic but they still accepted George so he knew it would be a no.  But Dream did what any man would do.
Ask other family members for permission.... or in his case just ask George to marry him.

Dream had still had George's ring finger size so he knows what size to get him for when he proposes, but he didn't know if George was ready.

Of course the couple would talk about marriage once in a while and say they want to marry each other, but they only joked around, well Dream knew he wasn't joking around.

But today Dream was gonna take the chance.

So he marched his way to the store, well drove but he did end up at the store but none of the rings sparked Dreams eye and knew it wouldn't catch George's. So he went to another store, and another, and another and eventually he found a ring.

It was matte black with a blue diamond on top in a flower. (Idk about this stuff)
It was perfect, Dream liked it but didn't know if George did. Suddenly Dream got this idea.
He grabbed the ring took a picture and sent it to George.

~~~~~~~~~~~
🥰the boy that lives with me

Me

Hey babe I'm getting this ring for my mom do you like it? Be honest

🥰the boy that lives with me
I love that! You should totally get it!😱
I love the black part of it but i don't know if your mom would like it bc it's dark

Me
Yeah that's what I was thinking
I'll keep looking :)

🥰the boy that lives with me
Good luck<3

~~~~~~~~~~

"Good to know he likes the ring" Dream said in his head.
Within the next hour Dream had purchased the ring and was coming up with ideas on how to purpose.

Sorry for not updating and the short chapters😅
Remember you are loved<3