Stream

It's been about 3 months since the boys went out to eat and met quackity, and even since then quackiry moved in with all of the males, and somewhere within those 3 months Karl and Sapnap started dating quackity.

George and Dream had no idea they started dating but they kissed in front of them so they just assumed they all were dating.

"GEORGE!!!" Quackity yelled from his bedroom that he shared with Sapnap and Karl.
"WHAT?"
"WANNA STREAM TODAY?"
"I HAVENT STREAMED IN A BIT"
"YES OR NO PENDEJO"
"YES? AND STOP CALLING ME THAT"

George hadn't streamed in over 4 weeks and didn't plan on streaming any time soon but thanks to quackity he was gonna stream.

Mid-way into setting up the stream George remembered Dream had recently bought a set up for himself so he could play Minecraft with George himself.

George quickly ran downstairs to grab Dream.
"DREAM!!"
"AH WHAT THE FUCK"
"Were you asleep?"
"Now I was practicing for my funeral, yes I was asleep! What do you want?"

"Oh I wanted to see if you wanted to stream with me"
"How many twitch followers do you have?" Dream asked resting his face into the pillow.
"Umm... 200k?"
"To many people, have fun with quacks!"
"Come onnnnn! Pleaseeee"
"There is way to many people"
"Come on you anti social fuck" (anti social myself)

"Fine! Only because you called me that name"
"Welp go upstairs and start"

Time skip to after the stream~

The stream went better then expected. George had gained more followers on twitch and surprisingly Dream gained more. Quackity stayed around the same amount of followers.

Dream fell back into his chair as he ended the stream.

"God that was so stressful" Dream said as he spinner around in his chair.
George just giggled in response.
"You think this is funny?" (D)
"A little bit"(G)
"No cuddles"
"Ooo I'm so sad" George said pushing his bottom lip out.
"Fine I'll go cuddle with Sapnap"
"Have fun with his fart bombs bucko"
"Thanks you good sir"

Dream stood up and began making his way to the door before George stopped him by jumping on his back.
"WAIT-"
"I knew you'd come around" Dream laughed as he adjusted the male on his back.
"Whatever dreamy boi"

Time skip 4 hours later when gogy is asleep~

George was currently asleep upstairs

Remember it's ok to be weak<3