Roller Rink pt.2

(I recommend listening to the song Team by lorde while reading this story)

Clay could skate by not very well. He got to the entrance of the skate rink grabbing the railing to prevent him from falling. He saw George skating around, the way the lights made his skin glow and his skirt swing back and fourth. It was the most beautiful sight Clay has ever seen. Sapnap came behind and placed his hand on Clays shoulder. "you don't just like him do you?" Clay turned around to look at Sapnap." No i don't just like him.... I love him" Clay looked down refusing to make eye contact. " Hey look at me" Clay looked up to face Sapnap.
"You love him and its obvious he loves you too, its hard for him to express his feelings and you know that, but he does love and care about you, you make him happy now go out there and skate with him even tho you cant skate" Clay looked back at Sapnap. "YOU KNEW I COULDN'T SKATE!??!" Sapnap rolled his eyes playfully,  and skated past Clay to go into the rink. When Clay turned around there stood the short brunette "You can't skate?" George said trying to hold his laugh in. "Well... No" Clay said rubbing the back of his neck.  George let out a small giggle. " Here" George said putting both of his hands out for Clay to grab. " You think im going to trust you?" George scoffed and rolled his eyes" just do it" Clay then grabbed both of the boys hands.

George started to skate backwards still holding onto Clays hands. The taller boy was for sure scared but felt safe since he was with George. "Push your legs out, like this" George let go of Clays hands to demonstrate how to skate. Clay observed closely. George didn't go back to grab Clays hand because he knew Clay could do it he was just scared to. "If you can skate by the end of the night ill let you fuck me" George said as a joke to make Clay skate because he wouldn't move.

Clay looked up at George with a excited expression "mhm i was already going to fuck you before you even offered" He said with his famous wheeze. He took a deep breathe and pushed off. He almost fell but he was able to catch himself. He started to get the hang of it and eventually he was able to skate by himself.

After skating for a while he skated towards George who was about to leave the rink. He grabbed George by the wrist making the older boy turn around. Georges hand was placed on Clays chest while Clays hands were holding Georges hips. "So are your gonna let me fuck you tonight?" Their lips were so close yet they were to scared to make a move. "Maybe" George said with a cheeky smile. The song 'team' come on, it was George's favorite song and Clay knew this. He had an idea but wasn't sure if he wanted to do it, but he is outgoing so he did it. He grabbed Georges hands and started skating backwards while holding the older boys hands. "What are you doing?" George asked with a giggle " nun just wanted to skate with you" "sus if i say so myself"

'Dancin around the the lies we tell'

'dancin around bug eyes as well'

'Even the comatose, they don't dance and tell'

'We live in cities'

'You'll never see onscreen'

Clay then did a spin with George still in his hands.

'Not very pretty, but we sure know how to run free'

George had a huge smile on his face which Clay adored about him.

'Livin in ruins of a palace within my dreams'

'And you know, we're on each others team'

Clay and George laughed and giggled for a while still holding hands. Once again Clay had an idea and went with it.  He then lifted George from the ground and made George wrap his legs around him to prevent him from falling down. " Clay your gonna get us hurt!!" Clay ignored George comment and continued to skate.

'We live in cities, you'll never seen on-screen'

George buried his head into the crook of Clays neck.

'Not very pretty, but we sure know how to run things'

"CLAY I'M GONNA FALL" George yelled.
The younger boy then readjusted George by slightly lifting him up and holding his hands on his thighs.

'Livin is ruins of a palace within my dreams'

'And you know, were on each other's team'

George lips brushed on Clays neck causing him to let out a laugh because he was ticklish. "Clay? Are you okay?" Clay simply replied with a mhm.
Clay then lifted George into the air still in roller skates.

"AHHH CLAY!! YOUR GONNA DROP ME" George said screaming but also laughing his ass off. "TRUST ME YOU IDIOT" Clay said in response.

'We live in cities, you'll never see on-screen'

'Not very pretty, but we sure know how to run things'

Both boys couldn't stop laughing and giggling.

'Livin in ruins of a palace within my dreams'

'And you know we're on each other's team'

' we're on each others team'

'And you know we're on each others team'

' we're on each others team'

'And you know'

'And you know'

'And you know'

Clay then put George down giggling still. The taller boy's hands were still on George's hips and Georges hands were still on Clays shoulder. They both were still breathing hard trying to catch their breathe.

"Nice performance but were closing soon, so you guys gotta go"  A worker said to the boys. They looked at each other and giggled. "C'mon Georgie, i still have to fuck you" Clay said with a wink as he grabbed Georges hand and skated to the exit of the rink.
" i was joking about that you know?" George said with a awkward laugh. Clay sat both of them down.
"i wasn't" Clay said winking at the boy next to him.  George punched Clays shoulder.
"CLAY!!"
Clay let out a laugh.
"Don't worry Georgie ill be gentle, c'mon now lets go home" Clay said reaching his hand out for George to grab. "Fine" George grabbed his hand and they started to walk off. "Fine to i can fuck you or lets go home?" Clay said to the brunette. "Shut up you idiot".

(1156 words)

Finally im done. Also i had this chapter already done but it didn't save so i had to redo it and i couldn't finish it bc i had to eat out for my brothers birthday. We had our masks on!!! Also this is the longest chapter ive did so yea:) also tysm for 1.2k reads this means a lot to me. If u see spelling or wording errors let me know tysm

Also remember i love you and there is worth living:) 💚