My Arrival

Clay=Dream - not a streamer
George=George - a small streamer
Sapnap= sapnap- not a streamer
Karl=Karl - a small streamer
Niki= Nihachu - not a streamer

My pronouns! He/him :D

As George boarded his plane, he thought of how he was gonna meet his best friend, the one he feel in love with throughout the years. He felt butterflies and turned a light shade of pink thinking about Clay. George messaged Clay letting him know that he was boarding the plane.

George<3: hey clay im boarding my plane right now

Clay💚: Alright, let me know when you land so i can come pick you up

George<3: Okie, wait i don't know what you look like so how will i know where you are?

Clay💚: oh yeah... I forgot about that lol
You'll know its me when you see me;)

George was a bit confused when Clay said that but he just went along with it.

George<3: Ok we're about to take off so imma put airplane mode on, ill call you when i land

Clay💚: Alright be safe, ill be waiting for you

George blushed at the message finally putting his phone on airplane mode and dozed off.

Clay was excited knowing that he was about to see his best friend, but then he thought about how he might not find Clay good looking enough for him. A small panic spread throughout his body, but Sapnap,
his roommate, had took noticed and put his hand on his shoulder and gave him an assuring smile. The smile was enough for Clay to calm down and get ready to go pick George up from the Airport.

George exited the plane and called Clay to let him know that he had landed, after walking and talking to Clay on the phone George arrived at the baggage claim, and Clay arrived at the Airport. There was so many people around, while waiting for his suit case he was observing the people's faces and his eyes landed on one boy that was staring back.George was confused on to why he was starting at him, but he was so fucking beautiful. Hair dirty blonde as sand, almost piss yellow eye color, very sculpted jawline, and very tall.

George didn't hear Clay talking to him through the phone, but Clay had noticed George was checking him out, Clay blushed but it pushed it back
"Like the view" Clay laughed.
George immediately snapped back into reality and hung up the phone and turned cherry red from embarrassment but he also was excited to see his best friend. The smaller boy ran to Clay and jumped into the boys arms wrapping his legs around the boys waist and buried his face into the crook of Clay's neck, Clay did the same by burying his face into the smaller males neck.

Sapnap had also came with Clay to pick George up but he parked the car so he was a little late. When he saw Clay and George hugging he snapped a picture of the two hugging and walk over to them and said "Get a room" George then let go of Clay and hugged Sapnap.
"What so your not gonna hug me the way you hugged Clay" he said sarcastically with a chuckle. They all laughed at his comment, George was gonna grab his last bag before Clay grabbed it. Once they got everything they all were on their way.

Sapnap sat in the back seat while texting bad boy halo ( idk his real name) what happened and sent the picture. George was in the passenger seat scrolling through Twitter. Clay was in the driver seat tapping his finger on the steering wheel to the music, George noticed this habit. "Are you hungry George?" Clay said to fill the comfortable silence.
"A little" George said with a smile"
"uhh hello im here to" Sapnap said with some sass.
" i didn't ask you because i know your hungry" Clay said with a small wheeze that also made George wheeze.
" When we get home ill order some food for us" Clay said with a small soft smile which made George blush, but Clay noticed it in time. George look out the window observing the city and soon enough fell asleep. Clay soon enough figured out the boy was sleeping due to the silence and George's soft snores.

"Alright were here" Clay looked over to George who was still asleep, Clay budged George's shoulder to try and wake him up but it didn't work. Sapnap on the other hand had all ready got George's luggage and was already inside. Clay was left alone with George asleep in his car. After a few budges of George not waking up Clay decided to carry George inside bridal Style. George latched onto him holding him by his neck with both hands. At first Clay was just gonna put him in his bed so that he can sleep but George didn't let Clay go, so Clay tried to remove Georges hands but he spoke up.

"Don't leave, lay with me" he said while slightly tapping the empty space next to him and he moved over. Clay hesitated at first but then slid into bed and covered the two with a blanket. George then cuddled into Clays chest. After he noticed what George did he wrapped his arms around Georges back and pulled him closer causing George to snuggle closer and he muttered" Thank you clay" Before clay could even look down at George, he was already asleep. Clay chuckled quietly and shut the lamp off, laying back in bed he dozed off muttering "Your welcome".

This is my first ever time writing a dnf im rlly proud of myself so if u noticed any spelling mistakes please let me know and my requests are open:)

Cred to dthunnyii on Instagram for the picture in the start of the chapter

Remember your worth it💚