She laughed. "You did see a bump in your dress even though it was flowy." She said

"Damn thanks a lot." I said. As I signed myself in.

"It's true, but it was really cute. I wish you would have held your dress down so it showed more. I love your bump."
She cooed.

"You would love it." I laughed.

"Nicholas just came in the door."I said. "I'll call you back before we do the ultrasound." I said.

"No. I want to see the whole appointment." She said.

I laughed. "Alright, you got it. I'll FaceTime you in a few." I said.

"Don't forget because I will call." She warned.

"I won't forget. Just stay by your phone." I told her.

"Okay." She said and hung up.

"Hey baby." He said hugging me. "I'm sorry I'm late."

I smiled and kissed his lips. "It's okay." I said. I turned up my nose. "Did you have onions today?" I asked.

"Yeah, but I had gum." He said.

"No, baby brush." I said feeling the urge to puke.

I went into my purse grabbing the small carry on Listerine I keep in my bag, I handed it to him and he went to the bathroom.

"Arrigucci." The woman called out.

I smiled getting up out of my seat. "Daddy's in the bathroom. He should be out in a minute." I said.

She nodded and smiled. "Oh no worries." She told me.

Once Nicholas came out of the bathroom, he slipped the little bit left in my purse, hovering over me. We went into the room, and the girl excused herself.

I smiled. "Much better." I said.

"How can you smell it already?" He asked.

I shrugged. "I just do." I said. "You used dove no scent bar this morning too. Thanks." I said.

"No problem. I know you've been queasy lately." He said as he held my hand.

"I know and it's annoying but it's like only to smells now." I said.

"Hello." Doctor Waffa said coming in.

"Hello." I said. "Nicholas FaceTime Aniya." I said.

"Why? She's in Dubai?" He a asked.

"FaceTime Aniya" I said again.

He sighed and did what I asked him to do.

I turned to Dr. Waffa. "My sister wants to be listen in on the appointment. She's on her honeymoon so she couldn't be here though. Is it okay if she joins us via FaceTime?" I asked.

"Oh it's absolutely fine." He said.

"Ava, I'm glad you remembered because I was gonna call." She said.

"I know." I laughed and introduced her to the doctor. Once introductions were done, he began.

"So Ava and Nicholas, you two are at twelve weeks, the baby is now the size of a plum and you are now experiencing the last week in the first trimester. As I told you, every week is milestone for the baby. This week his or hers digestive system is beginning to work. the herculean task of developing bodily structures is nearing an end, and most of baby's systems are fully formed we still have plenty of maturing to do. We are not in the maintenance phase, so the next twenty eight weeks will be organs beginning to work. We are gonna get to the heart beat right before we do the ultrasound to see if we could possibly having multiples. Mommy what's going one with you? How have you been feeling? Any new or weakening symptoms?" He asked.