Season 1 - Part 9

Start from the beginning

He then snaps his fingers as the guards grabbed Eda.

Eda: Wait! Don't touch her! Venom, Lilith, don't let him hurt her! Lilith!

Lilith: Uh, taking her to the healing ceremony?

Emperor Belos: I will not be healing her.

Lilith: But . . . you promised me.

Emperor Belos: Don't be so naive, Lilith. This is the Titan's will. All Wild Witches must be dealt with before the day of unity. You understand, don't you?

Lilith: . . . Of course.

Emperor Belos: Good. Oh, one more thing.

She says, snapping his fingers as Owlbert appears in her hands.

Emperor Belos: Destroy the Owl Lady's staff. She won't be needing it anymore. Now leave me.

He says as Lilith bows her head before exiting the throne room.

Emperor Belos: Now then . . . it is only you and I, Venom, the Klyntar.

Venom: Yeah, now let me out so I can kill you!

Emperor Belos: My friend, I only wish to speak with you. After all, you are an intriguing creature. A symbiote whose host is granted enhanced strength, agility and endurance among other abilities. How would you like to bond with me?

Venom: Say what now?

Emperor Belos: Bond with me, Klyntar. With my magic and your power, we would be unstoppable. Together, we can do whatever we want.

Venom: If I could, I'd spit in your face right now. Me and Luz are partners and BFFs for life. She's the best and only host I've had and I'll never bond with anyone else.

Emperor Belos: . . . I see. I do hope you will change your mind. If I understand correctly, your kind cannot survive without a host and you will eventually die.

Venom: Better than bonding with some jerk behind a mask.

Emperor Belos chuckled.

Emperor Belos: So you will resist. Very well. Allow me to . . . "persuade" you.

He said that last part as his staff glows red, approaching the bubbled symbiote.

Lilith was just outside the throne room door, jumping upon hearing Venom's screams of pain and agony from the other side.

Meanwhile, Luz & King were walking about through town until they stopped to listen to a news broadcast from a crystal ball. They announced that Eda would be petrified in stone by sundown at the Conformatorium.

Luz: Lilith. She cursed Eda. She took Venom from me. She captured her own sister. She is the worst! If I ever see her again . . .

She then grabs one of the crystal balls, throwing it to the ground, shattering it.

King: Luz, calm down. We have to think about saving Eda and Venom.

Luz: I know. But how are we going to get to the Conformatorium in time?

King: We'll have to do something so diabolical, so criminally insane that they'll have to send us to the Conformatorium.

And they do just that, grabbing a guard's attention as they were stepping on grass next to a sign that reads; "Do NOT step on grass."

They were then immediately put in a carriage as they were being taken where they wanted to go.

After some time, they were brought inside the Conformatorium.