Hang over

I wake up to nobody in the room where is Levi?. I walk towards the door to go find everyone I make my way down until I reach a balcony. I open the door slowly making sure I don't wake anyone up since it's like 6am not sure why I'm awake but this headache was something serious. I hear someone mumbling so I peak my head through the bars. It's Levi and Erwin "she almost got raped if I didn't walk in she would have gotten raped he deserves death" levi says growling . "Levi you have to think with your head if we kill him things can turn around and bite us in the ass" "just say he got eaten by a titan what the fuck Erwin" "Levi I understand your frustration but I cannot let you kill him". "Fine then you take care of him untill we get back for proper execution but if I see him anywhere near her or me I will slice his head off". Levi walks away and leaves Erwin alone. "I care about you (y/n) I also wish I could kill him here on the spot but I want to do it the correct way". My eyes widen as I hear erwin sigh after his sentence he walks away and I am now left alone ease dropping . When I turn around to walk away I bump heads with jean , "jean what the hell are you doing" "better yet what are you doing (y/n) are you listening in on commander Erwin because that's who I hear" jean says. "No I'm not jean I wanted to see what was happening because I almost got..... never mind go away!" I say . "What happened (y/n)", "nothing happened jean sometimes people don't want to talk about everything and this is something I don't want to ever speak about" he scoots towards me and grabs my face I feel tears running down my eyes but don't know how to stop them from coming as strong as I want to be they keep coming. "It's okay (y/n) you don't have to talk about it come here" ,jean hugs me tightly and I begin to sob ,after a couple of minutes I gather myself together and get up. "Thank you jean it was much needed" he smiles then puts his hand on the top of my head and rubs my hair everywhere. "Stop it jean my hair" I say giggling. We both walk away in separate directions and I start heading towards the room I was originally left in by levi. I walk in and see levi holding a cup of tea,why is he holding it like that I think to myself. "Good morning (y/n) how was your sleep?"levi asks. "It was good thanks to you umm do you want your shirt back or do I keep it?, "you can keep it I always bring extra clothing on long missions you never know"Levi says. I blush since now everyone's going to recognize captain Levi's shirt I mean who wouldn't. We begging to get ready for our mission we only have a couple of miles to go before we reach our destination. The whole time we rode my head felt like it was going to fall off, nobody knew about the accident with Fran he's right beside Erwin riding his horse. Is he free ?would Erwin forgive him and let him live ?why didn't they leave him in the place we found tied that's what a rapist deserve!?, angry thoughts filled my mind as I watched how peaceful he was,but my thoughts where interrupted by captain Levi yelling" 5 abnormals all  15 meters tall prepare to engage in battle stay together and don't die cadets". I fly towards the first abnormal and slice it's neck everyone else takes down the rest. We hop back onto the horses and move forward but just as we thought it was done a herd of Titans approach all diffrent sizes.... "Leviii theirs to many we cannot fight them all" i scream from the top of my lungs he ignores my comment and continues to ride "levi answer me!" I yell again . He looks at me and begins to speak cadets listen up keep riding forward we are going to need erens and (y/n) help" my eyes widen and I look over to eren he looks at me and nods his head I nod back. Levi moves toward me and signals eren to come over as we still ride the horses. "You two get rid as many Titans as you can don't loose control or you will run the chances of getting killed" levi says I get chills down my spine as I'm not the best titan shifter or fighter. Levi speeds toward the front and gives me a thumbs up me and eren fall back behind everyone ,we come to a stop and hop of our horses. We smack our horses in the back so they follow everyone else. Eren could see the terrified look in my eyes "(y/n) my promise isn't over I will protect you with all my might hell your even bigger than me what are you afraid of let's do this!" I can sense the motivation he has to kill all the Titans something about it motivates me. He grapples to the nearest tree and bites his hand ,Boom 💥 the ground shakes and I hear a huge growl that's my signal to turn.... I see eren running towards me lifting me from the floor he kicks a titan on the face because of me I'm in shock I cannot move (y/n) your going to get everyone killed just turn do it what are you waiting for I say to myself. I yell at erens titan form and tell him to swing me towards the squad I'll transform before I hit the ground, "throw me godamit their are Titans charging towards the squad this would mean we did all of this for nothing!" ,his eyes widen and next thing you know I feel like I'm flying . When I see myself getting near the squad I bite my hand before I touch the ground everything goes blank a couple seconds later I'm high up and everything looks small even the 15 meter Titans. I look over to see eren fighting off a shitload of Titans why aren't they attacking me? I run towards the squad and start ripping Titans heads off one by one they don't seem to show interest in me ,I remember I have the ability to speak in my titan form so I scream out Levi's name "levi hide in the trees I won't let the Titans get near you guys. He does as I say and commanded everyone to activate their ODM gear and head to the trees the Titans start charging towards the tree but I stand Infront challenging them all,soon I hear eren screeching and charging towards a abnormal who seems to want to attack me . I charge towards the rest of the Titans kicking ,punching ,bitting doing everything I can to kill them. Soon their is only about 13 left. I harden my whole body and begin to run towards the remaining Titans I'm going to knock them all down and stomp on their heads one by one . I throw one down then 2,3,4,5 and so on ,they are all knocked down on the floor as soon as they try to get back up I swing my leg and stomp on their heads. My body begins to ache I overworked it I fall to my knees in my titan form and shut off I can't move . Eren runs towards me and grabs my face I look into his eyes and something sparks up ,i feel someone digging in my deepest memories I get dragged to the worst parts of my life like I'm reliving them over again . All I see now is the scene where I failed to keep my family alive one by one slowly dying and blaming me for their deaths... soon the scenario changes I am in the room where Fran tried rapping me he begins to walk towards me I try to move to escape but my body is numb. He repeats the same words he told me but this time he added who's going to save you this time, he begins to take my clothes off until I'm left with only my panties and bras. All I can do is scream and cry please don't hurt me again I don't deserve this please stop. I soon react and snap out of the bad memories. I shed a tear and soon eren roars and runs towards the squads. He attacks fran and eats him alive.