Embarrassed

"Why are you fucking so loud" I can hear everything from my room.. jean says. "Then go outside" levi responds, I was shocked as I heard those words come out of Levi's mouth. "I don't know who you're having sex with but I don't want to know ,stop it before I get Commander Erwin" just as Levi was going to go to the door I stop him. " stop it levi" I say in a soft voice. " why are you speaking so low soon everyone's  going to know your mine brat ,i'm just waiting for the perfect moment to ask you to be my girlfriend." My face gets red as I hear those words escape his mouth. He smirks and gives me a kiss. We walk back to his bed and lay down, "Levi how do you smell so good even after sex"I ask, he smiles and says I'll let you in when your mine. He gives me a kiss on the forehead and gets up. "Where are you going levi?" " I have some work to do with commander Erwin I don't want to leave but I need to prioritize work first" I agree and get up to start getting ready.
"You can stay here if you want and wait till I get back" levi says " no Levi I'm okay I'm going to go walk around and when your back I'll come back or if I get done sooner I'll just come in and lay down until your back" levi makes his way to me ,grabs my neck and pins me down" if I see you with any guys you won't be able to walk for a couple of days understood" sucking on my neck he leaves a tiny bruise and walks out . Fuck he's hot I think to myself . I go ahead and walk out after him heading to my room to shower. As I was walking to my room I see jean fixing the same light from the first time we meet . I unlock my door and enter jean stick his leg preventing me from closing my door. "Levi has been having sex with someone and I don't know who it is do you think I should tell commander Erwin if he continues to not listen to me (Y/N) it's truly nasty and hearing another men have sex is nasty maybe if I could hear girls then I wouldn't have a problem hahahah" "jean to be honest I don't know do as you wish I'm going to shower" he removes his leg from the door and walks in I turn around and roll my eyes "what now jean" " I wanted to thank you for taking me to my room when I was drunk that day" he scratches his head while saying . "Yeah of course no problem I just remembered how you've always been nice so I thought I would pay the favor. " do you know how else you could pay the favor or matter of fact a better way?" I nod my head in a confused way he grabs my hand and runs outside of the room. I didn't tell him to stop so I ran along with him .He takes me to the kitchen and points at the bread section, everyone is already in their dorms since it's about 9:30pm. "I hope you don't mind what I'm about to tell you a while back I saw Annie had a key and she gave you a bread I was drinking water and heard people talking so I walked closer to see who it was and it was you and her 😅 Annie didn't close the cabinet good that day so I stole 2 bread, and I threw them at the top of that counter,please don't get mad" I burst out laughing at his innocence since he would believe I would be mad at something so stupid. "Jean your dumb why do you need me then?" "Well I can't reach so I need someone's help someone smaller than me" I punch jean in the arm for calling me small but roll my eyes and say I'll help you .

He looks at me and blushes so I ask him why are you blushing jean? "Well I need to carry you so you can double my height, I was going to ask sasha but she's going to want all the bread and I don't want her to eat it all" so I giggle and lift my arms up signaling him to pick me up . He picks me up and I start looking for the bread I start touching the cabinet slowly making sure I don't miss a spot. I cannot
Find it and jean arms start shaking . "Dam jean am I that heavy" I giggle and his arms get weak and he lets go of me I assumed he was looking up so now I feel a nose all up my Kochie. He dosent seem to move and I sit their embarrassed because now I can imagine his face in between my ass . He's still holding onto me so that I don't fall and bust my head open he seemed to rest a little bit and picked me back up ,I look one more time but this time a rat crawls on my hand and I am TERRIFIED OF RATS so I push back and fall off jean . Fuck I hit my elbow and it is now bleeding . "Owwww I think the rats ate the bread that's why they put it in the cabinets jean" I get no response from jean as I look up at jean I sit their blushing harder than ever ,he has a boner. Jean looks down when he finally snaps back to reality he was red as a tomato , but he seemed to worry more about me being okay . He ran and grabbed some Rubbing alcohol and bandages and came right back "are you okay I'm so sorry I stood still like a idiot your  thing just smelled so good and I never thought in my life I would ever get that close with my face" he stars cleaning the wound and now I'm blushing once more. We sat there in absolute silence the whole time he was cleaning the elbow . Once he was done he asks if I was okay I reply with a yes . "I'm sorry I couldn't get you the bread" "it's okay"jean says . We walk back to the room together still not saying a word to each other. I'll see you another time (Y/N) he says walking to his room . Ughh this was so embarrassing I think to myself walking back to my room.