Forgeting

After I got to my room I took the longest and biggest shower of my life trying to forget about Erwin. This was just a one time thing you thought never talk about it ever again you tried erasing that memory of your brain. You got ready to join the party since they where celebrating you just got caught up doing other things, after you choose a beautiful dress you put your hair in a braid and  let it air dry for a little after you got done doing that you undid your braid and loved the beachy waves it left . You where now ready to go to the party as you walked out your door levi was staring at you . He lets you know  how beautiful you looked and touched your face. "(Y/N) you look stunning I came here to explain the situation with Petra before you say anything I do not like Petra and she confessed her love for me I told her I didint feel the same and kicked her ass while I was at it." Your eyes swelled
Up with tears when you realized what you have done now you could never speak about it ever . Levi grabbed you and comforted you he said if you didn't feel well you didn't have to go to the party, but you said no I'm fine and walked with him to the party . You cracked jokes along side with Levi and had a couple of drinks , levi finally asked if he could've speak to hanji and Erwin for a while about work things your body felt weak as you heard erwins name but replied normal and said yes you can go levi . He proceeds to leave and leaves you at the table alone. "(Y/N)" eren says leaving you completely frozen you had some drinks on you so you sort of didn't wanna ,talk to anyone while a little tipsy ,but eren is close to you so fuck it . "Yes eren" I reply. " I'm sorry again for the other day you know ,I care about you and I already promised I would take care of you ,when I was in my titan form you glowed like a Little Rock weirdly my titan form wanted to protect you but it can't if your not by it's side so instead it put you in his mouth" I had no control at that point but I could feel you in my mouth and I was honestly just happy you where safe" . You looked at eren and smiled gave him a huge hug and said "thank you eren". Don't apologize you have done more than enough for me and that's all that matters. Eren smiles and takes a shot. Who's your date to the party he ask " oh well levi actually, he was at my door when I was walking out so I came with him well he didn't ask me out or anything I just came with him"
Erens eyes dimmed they wherent such a vibrant green but he controlled it and said " well
That's nice I see he beat me too it I wasn't at your door because my friends all wanted me to come with them so that's my story and I regret it because someone else brought you and now I cannot stand the thought of it . "Thc why are you talking
To my date " levi says growling at eren . I turn red again a dark shade of red because they are both a little tipsy. But instead eren gets up winks at you and walks away . "Thc if I see that brat near you again I'm going to rip his legs off (Y/N) why are you so beautiful everyone always stares at you and seems to have the biggest crush on you . Erwin just mentioned to me and hanji how pretty you where and I stood Their speechless because they are clueless that we fucked". But that's okay he'll never get close to you I won't allow it". Oops I think to myself already to late but don't worry I'm yours now . Or am I ....
After the party levi drank a little to much ,but you where just tipsy you saw Levi drunk so you dragged levi to his room and laid him down he knocked out as soon as you sat him on his huge king sized bed. Well that's the end of levi you went ahead and turned his lights off and walked out his room you know he needs his rest . Just as you closed his door jean was approaching you obviously drunk you grab jean and take him to his room remembering all the nice things he did for you . You laid him down and he soon passed out so you also walked out his room rapidly.
Just as you where heading to your room eren grabs your arm .when you made eye contact with him he didn't seem drunk so you couldn't take him anywhere you had to stay their and form a conversation . "So eren what's up what are you doing "  "nothing much (Y/N) just watching you put everyone in their rooms thats all" he touched my head in a petting firm so I punched him in the guts "what was that for" "don't pet me eren" eren burst out laughing and says he didn't actually pet me he just found it cute how I cared for everyone. He asks if we could go explore a little before we went to bed " what do you mean Where do you want to go?" I ask "well I wanted to show you something cool since I know you like adventures" he smiles wide and I already knew it was going to be fun so I agree. We walk to the rooftop and eren walks to the edge he turns into his titan form and signals me to jump on . Erens titan form always scares me since he's so huge I jump off and he catches me placing me on his neck . It begins he takes off running extremely fast so I grab on to his hair we finally make it to the middle of nowhere and he sits down . Eren stares up at the sky but I feel myself very chilly so I grab his hair and cover myself with it . Eren let's a low growl out looking at me and looking up . I understood the message and looked up I couldn't believe my eyes a aurora borealis wow "eren this is amazing pick me up can I go higher?" I say out loud he grabs me with his hand stands up and holds me up towards the sky . "I want to stay here forever eren this is beautiful I feel at peace" I hear the ground start shaking and see a 15 meter titan running towards eren "eren I scream look" eren soon grabs me and throws me in his mouth "ewwww not again I say" eren takes the titan by it's neck and twirls it around and sends him flying. Eren soon starts running back as he runs I begging to speak" eren I like you a lot and even with what I'm about to tell you I don't want you to stop talking to me I love Levi ...." Eren stop running and takes me out of his mouth he stepped out of his titan form and walks towards me "(Y/N) I've realized how captain Levi stares at you I won't deny that and I've had my suspicions if that's who truly makes you happy i will always be here" "no eren you make me happy too I just I don't know" I say . Eren grabs my face and gives me a huge kiss we both make out for a while like saying our final goodbyes. I start crying and hold him "I cannot make up my mind but I hate having to consistently lie it's breaking me apart" he holds my lips and just brings me in for a hug "do what makes your heart happy" with that he returns inside his titan for and continues to walk to the rooftop. He places me softly on the roof and gets out. I start seeing his titan form smoke and slowly disappear "I hope you had fun (Y/N) I'm a little tired I think I'm going to go to bed if that's okay with you. "Yeah eren goodnight" I say. I watch him leave and when he's finally gone I break down and begin to cry...