Chapter 29

Nagising si Kurt at si Mom ang humawak sa kaniya.

"Just stay in my mansion. I will not let my lucky people stay in this kind of place" sabi niya pa.

"Mom, what do you mean by 15 years ago?" tanong ko. Pinaupo niya ko sa tabi niya.

"I know that you won't believe me, but I can see future." sabi niya. Nanlaki naman yung mata ko.

"Totoo po?" tumango siya.

"I don't know why me, but I still remember it started. I got into a plane. I sleep in airport  in my fathers shoulder. I dream of the plane crash. I told to my parents, that we should not continue to enter the plane. The got mad at me. And the plane crash happened. Then hide me. And after that, my Mom and Dad died. They didn't know that I also saw that." bigla siyang umiyak, kumuha naman ako ng tissue." I know my son's doing. The Mafia things and even having annulment with you, and marrying Freya. You know what, you are Zarvin's Magic. And this child, is Zarvin's Gift" sabi niya. "His name is Kurt right?" tanong niya. Nagulat naman ako sa sinabi niya. Kahit si Z hindi alam yun. "In the future, Zarvin will meet someone, and choose to stop his mafia doings. If he didn't find that one, he will die. I push him to look for a wife. And he bring you, I already see you before makita ka sa personal. Sa ilalim ng hagdan. With my son." sabi niya." I will not tell you everything, Kia. Go back to Z, and change him. And you will thank me after Z's receive his gift. Your child" sabi niya. Tumayo siya at binigay sa akin si Kurt.
"I need to go, Kia. I'll call Z to pick you up here." naglakad siya sa may pinto.

Did Mom already saw this in his dreams?

After 5 mins na umalis si Mom. Dumating si Z.

"Go back to the Mansion" sabi nya.

"What are you into, mom?" bulong ko. Tumango nalang ako. At nag empake ng gamit namin ni Kurt. Nakita kong nagulat si Z sa ikinikilos ko

Nung makasakay na kami sa kotse.

"Arrange everything for Kurt's DNA test" sabi ko.

"Okay" sabi niya. Tumingin pa siya sa akin. "Why do you agree to go back in the mansion?" tanong niya

"I need someone to take care of my child. Wala naman masyadong ginagawa si Y sa mansion. Ge can help me. I'll look for a new job since my contract is already done." sabi ko.

"You don't have to work. I'll provide everything you want, and Kurt's need" sabi niya.

"No, I'll work and provide for what we need. You don't have to pick a fight here. He's sleeping" sabi ko.

"I want you to be with me again" sabi niya.

"You can't play with Freya and my heart, I'll be the one to stop you" sabi ko.

"I'm not married" nasabi niya pa at naunang lumabas ng kotse kesa sa akin.