8 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫

Start from the beginning

"Jungkook! My professor, my tutor and my...friend!!" I say as he stood there in shock, trying to process up what I just said. "You....called me...?" he said while I nodded.

A wide grin spread across his face, eyes wrinkling. "God atlast you took me as your friend...thank you.." he said gleeming, a smile spread across his face widely.

I just smiled at him. "Are you planning to stay at the gate all night?" I asked him politely.

"Oh yeah..let's go." We both entered the café and it was absolutely heaven inside.

The interior was the best design I've seen of a café restaurant so far

The interior was the best design I've seen of a café restaurant so far.Well that place had two floors but I thought we are gonna sit in the first floor. "Um we are gonna go at the top." He told me.

"oh okay" we both went there and boom! It was way better than the first floor. It was a rooftop café which I totally loved.

There were fairy lights all around, the comfy chairs elegantly beautiful, and the atmosphere was totally aesthetic

"Wow...this place...is so....Bea-utiful." I forced the words out of my mouth, still admiring the surroundings.

"Do you liked it?" Jungkook asked me and I nodded. "I'm glad you did! It's my favorite place." He said.

"I see!" I excitedly jumped around. Jungkook giggled at me. He pointed towards a special seat in the corner.

We both walked up to that seat. From there I could see whole Seoul shining under the luminous moonlight. I really felt happy that time. "So what do you want." He said giving me the menu chart.

"What about this one?" I pointed at a dinner combo. "Sounds good." He responded giving me a smile. He called the waitress and told her. "Okay sir we will be back in just few minutes. Have a great date." She winked at us as if we were a couple and left.

I looked at Jungkook and he did the same. We both stared at each other for good few seconds and then I cleared my throat.

We waited there for sometime and talked about few normal things. "By the way your parents admire you a lot like a lot." He said.