"do you ever regret it?" Ollie fidgeted with her hands, "starting the whole streaming thing..."

I thought for many moments, "not a lot—but there's moments"

"yeah" She agreed, "Sometimes I kinda wish I'd never even stepped foot onto the internet—but then again I wouldn't have any friends"

"same" I concluded, "Lowkey hating Bo Burnham right now for making us all emotional"

"I know right" she snickered, "and the thing is—I kinda wanna rewatch it"

"and we'll definitely be listening to the Bezos songs on repeat for the at least the next 3 months" I assured,

"oh for sure" she smiled, "ready to cry again?"

"yep" I exclaimed as she hit replay, the same tune filling her living room from an hour ago.

a/n: if you didn't notice already, Ollie and Ranboo watched INSIDE in this part of the chapter, obviously the special doesn't have the same effect on the whole isolation part since Covid obviously isn't a thing in the cadarino universe—(or is it? :) but I included it to point out more of the entertainer point of view (especially from young streamers like Ollie and Ranboo)—It also serves as sort of realization for Ranboo and Ollie to sympathize with what Vee is currently going through being stuck in her house. Just clearing that up incase any of you were confused :D

PSA: I am in no way trying to assume Ranboo's feelings towards streaming in such, this is merely for character development usage within the cadarino universe.

━━━━━━━☮︎︎━━━━━━━

~ Vee's Pov ~

Day 13

Ollie's working on the plan a bunch, so it should happen soon :)

~ R

☮︎︎

I smiled at the note, pacing my hallway floor as I wrote back on a sticky note before sending it over and heading back into my room.

Soon.

What a taunting word.

It's rather intimidating, because you never know how long 'soon' really is. This 'plan' could happen tomorrow, or in a month. And that's what scared me.

As I had read through Ollie's page of flowers for what seemed like the millionth time, I glanced at the slowly wilting bouquet of flowers on my desk, analyzing each kind.

Some magnolias and a handful of mossy rosebuds.

Which meant perseverance and confession of love.

What a coincidence.

━━━━━━━☮︎︎━━━━━━━

Day 15

"Happy last day of school!" Keira nudges me as I head out of the school at the end of the day, "you doing anything tonight?"

"just wallowing in self-pity since my parents lock me upstairs after school" I mumbled, "I wonder how that happened..."

"oh c'mon Vee you can't still be pissed about that" Keira dismissed,