𝟸𝟶-𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕

Start from the beginning

He chuckled as he rotated his head to look at me while still keeping it resting on the cement wall, "With a plastic spoon." He smiled like he was proud.

I know I probably shouldn't have, but I smiled back. What is this man doing to me? "I have to say, I didn't take you seriously when you told me you could kill with a spoon; but you've certainly proved me wrong."

He chuckled again, and turned his head back to look forward; that's when I saw it. Hidden behind his sandy blonde hair that faintly showed when it swayed with his movements; a red mark resembling the one he had previously, "What other questions did you have for me? Or did you really just come because you missed me."

"I always miss you, but tell me where you got this," I gently moved his hair away from the spot so I could see it more clearly.

He sighed heavily and dropped his head down; annoyed by my topic choice, "(y/n) I thought I said-"

"He's using shock therapy on you isn't he?" I cut him off quietly, and he remained silent; although it was his silence that gave me the answer. My heart dropped into my stomach now that I knew for a fact that this man next to me, this angel, has been enduring agonizing torture; torture he didn't deserve it, "Anakin I can go to the police and get him-"

"No." He snapped his head up quickly, his eyes filled with anger once more, "I told you to stay out of it, for your own protection; so please leave it alone and don't make it known that you know." He demanded in strictly.

I raised my hand again and gently caressed the mark, "Why?" I asked confused, "What he's doing is wrong; he's hurting you and I want to help make it stop."

He stayed quiet for a moment; his eyes scanning me and his demeanor softening as I gave him this small amount of affection. "There is no stopping him sweetheart, and you can't go to the authorities," He spoke with a low sigh, "No one can really be trusted in this world; you need to remember that if you plan to survive it."

I exhaled heavily feeling a hopeless tightening in my chest. I was feeling lost on what to do, but I didn't want to leave him to continuously suffer. Fuck how I wish my theory wasn't right.

"I had hoped that my theory was wrong, that someone like Kenobi couldn't be this cruel." I pulled my knees to my chest and hugged them; resting my head atop, "Nothing in this life is turning out how I expected it to." I landed my dream job, turns out my own boss is as unhinged as most of the patients; I ended up falling for a patient and not a normal one either, but the Anakin Skywalker; and the man I'm engaged to, the one I thought was a gift from god turned out to be a demon in disguise.

"And nothing ever will," Anakin responded and I felt him scoot closer to me, "You know, you may not be able to go to the authorities, but there is something else you can do for me."

I lifted my head from my knees, and met his determined eyes, "What?"

He smiled softly, "You want to help me right?"

"Of course I do." I nodded.

"Then get me out of here." He uttered, leaning closer to me so our faces were inches apart.

"You-you want me to break you out?" I questioned; swallowing nervously at his unlawful request.

He nodded slowly, his eyes drifting to my lips, "Yes, help me leave this place, it's only me he's torturing; he has some vendetta against me. I'm not safe here anymore sweetheart."