Season 1 - Part 4

Start from the beginning

Luz then makes her way to the library, carrying the stack of books with her.

All of Eda's books were late and Luz decided to explore the library and see what kind of books they have.

It was similar but different from the ones on earth. Such as dozens of books floating in the air and orbs that work just like computers, more or less.

Luz: This place is amazing.

Venom: It's all right, I guess.

???: What do you think you're doing?

Luz: We've been caught! Pretend to be a book!

She yelled, getting her arms in a rectangular pose.

Venom: . . . You're so stupid, Luz.

She said as they looked to see Amity reading a book to small children.

Amity: "We're your friends and we wanna help." Said the Tin Boy with a yelp. Otabin smiled and paced the floor. "I've never had real friends before."

Luz: Amity reading to kids?

Venom: Wasn't expecting that.

Amity: "Then we'll be your first." The Chicken Witch clucked. Otabin couldn't believe his luck. So, bookmaker Otabin, surrounded by friends, bound a book of friendship. The End.

She finished the story as the children clapped and cheered.

Luz: Amity seems so nice and smiley. Maybe we can befriend her like Azura did with her rival.

Venom: Hah! Yeah, right!

She said as the children left and Amity noticed Luz.

Amity: Ugh, it's you.

Luz: Hey, Amity. Reading to kids. Wow. Looks like this sour lemon drop has a hidden sweet center.

Amity: It's for extra credit. Don't get your leggings in a bunch.

Luz: Well, if you want, we can help with the kids. We could take turns reading and do voices. Venom's got the best monster voice-

Amity: Human! Do you see me going to the Owl Shack and bugging you while you . . . fry up owls?! Ugh! Okay, I don't really know what you do there, but every time you come near me, I get in trouble. Just leave me alone!

Luz: I'm sorry! I'm sorry . . .

She says, walking away as Venom forms a head, growling at Amity.

Venom: I hate to say I told you so.

Luz sighed.

Luz: So much for befriending rivals.

???: You gonna let her get to you like that?

Luz looked ahead to see an older teen boy and girl, both with green hair and golden eyes.

Venom: Who are you supposed to be?

Boy: Well-wishers on a mission.

Girl: A noble quest.

Boy: Watch this. Hey, Mittens! Mom says stop forgetting your lunch. And stop being a jerk to your friends.

He calls out to Amity while holding a pink bunny lunch bag.

Amity: They are not my friends.

She says, taking the lunch bag.

Girl: Yeah, makes sense. They seem too cool for you.

Luz: We do?

She asks in confusion.