--ELEVEN-- (Edited)

Miles away...

"I don't like this place," a man muttered from behind a house. A small kestrel was overlooking Anancites on a streetlamp.

"Of course not," the kestrel replied, "You're not exactly social, and you're a bit claustrophobic."

"I don't have claustrophobia!" he protested indignantly, "I just don't like people in general, and I don't like crowded places in general."

"In general," the kestrel muttered under her breath. Then she raised her voice so that the young man could hear her. "That's typically the definition of claustrophobic."

"Is not!"

"Is too," she retorted, "You're the living definition of claustrophobic."

"Pff," he scoffed, "C'mon, let's find what we came here for."

"Definitely not to find the definition of claustrophobic since it's right in my face," the kestrel said irritably. The man glared at her.

"And the definition of irritation is in my face," he shot back.

"Eh," the kestrel replied, "It's you too."

"God, Kleya," the man grumbled.

"God, Aviar," Kleya mimicked.

"Shut up!" Aviar snapped.

"Shut up!" Kleya mimicked. Aviar reached out to slap her, but Kleya evaded it and pushed his hand back, making him slap himself.

"Hey!" he yelped. Kleya cawed her laughter as they walked through the claustrophobic (for Aviar) and irritating (also for Aviar) streets.