--TWO-- (Edited)

Cunning of the Cobra slid into thief position. The boy lay still on his bed, sweat beads on his still smooth upper lip. The medic had gone to his boss. Perfect.

Cunning crept out from behind the curtain, and brushed her fingertips on the boy's forehead. He had crisp features, and seemed perfectly fine despite the fact he looked like he saw death himself. Which, Cunning assumed, he basically did. Cunning smashed the machine and yanked the tube out of the boy's arm. She sniffed the contents pouring out of it. The little liar of a medic. It wasn't food at all, it was Countaria Dispariticia Virus mixed with sleeping powder. No wonder.

Cunning lifted the boy gently out of his bed, and clicked her tongue. A large cobra slid out from under her hair and curled around the boy's chest, then threw him out the window.

Cunning crossed her fingers until she heard a falcon's call. Then she jumped out of the window with her snake curled around her arm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An hour later...

"Wake up!" A voice yelled. A smack on the cheek jolted Constantine awake.

"What?" he snarled. He stood up and ran his hand through his jagged hair and looked at his saviors. The first person made him cough. It was the girl at the hospital. "You!" he lashed out. "Aren't you the one at the hospital!?"

"Yes," the girl retorted, holding his gaze evenly. Her eyes flicked to the scar at his collarbone, and back to his piercing gray eyes. "Yeah, I am."

"Everything's your fault!" Constantine yelled at her, "If you hadn't pushed me off the cliff I'd be fine now!" His voice cut through the air like knives. The girl flinched. He turned away.

"I am Cunning of the Cobra," she said, keeping her voice as unwavering as a prairie.

Constantine whipped his head back to Cunning. "Not so cunning then, were you?" he sneered. He narrowed his eyes at her four companions. "Who are these? Other people who ruined my life like you? Are you the 'we ruined Constantine's life Club'?" he snarled.

The blonde girl next to Cunning winced, and toyed with her ringlets nervously. "No..." she murmured, avoiding Constatine's gaze. "We're her friends, I'm Heart of the Dragon, call me Heart."

Constantine scoffed, and snapped, "Don't tell me what to do! Especially you." He jabbed a finger into Cunning's chest. She gasped a little and took a step back.

One of the boys growled, and launched himself at Constantine. "I am Loyalty of the Wolf! You will leave Heart and Cunning alone!"

Constantine snorted. "Oh, sure," he jeered, evading Loyalty's blow. Loyalty panted, and Heart pulled him back.

"Please," she whispered, "Loyalty, stop!" Loyalty glared at Constantine one last time and stopped fighting.

"Pfff," Constantine scoffed, "Teens with fancy names!"

Cunning snorted suddenly, and stepped towards him. She smacked him on the cheek, and his head snapped to the side. "If you hate us so much, then why don't you leave us? And you didn't even thank us!" she shrieked, her raven black hair whipping her face.

"Yeah! Thank you for making my life as miserable as can be!" Constantine lashed out. Both glared at each other for a second, then stalked away on opposite sides of the cottage they were in.

Constantine sighed. Where was Shariah?