𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧

Start from the beginning

"You don't have to call his dad. It's five minutes to the station." Scott finally decided, "We'll catch up." Lydia stopped Aiden from leaving, Scott and Isaac pausing in the doorway. "What? Why?"

"There's something here"

"Yeah. Evidence of total insanity."

Everyone ignored Isaac's comment, Scott coming up with a decision "we can figure out what's wrong with him after we find a way to keep him from freezing to death."

"Go. We'll be right behind you." she urged them turning back to Stiles's bed eyeing the scissors and file.

STILES HURRIEDLY TURNED on his phone flashlight, pointing it at the source of his pain. He let out a scream, sobbing when he saw a bear trap on his foot. His crying trailed off when he heard scraping, "who's there?" he asked now sniffing.

"I know you're there. I can hear you," he said trying to be brave hoping that someone would find him, but the scraping noise only continued.

Stiles moved the flashlight to try and find whoever was there, panting he moved the phone back to a wall catching sight of a figure writing on the wall. "Who are you?" he asked shakily only to be ignored as the figure purposely dropped a piece of chalk, hand wrapped in dirty bandages.

He watched as the chalk rolled to a stop before looking back towards the wall, the figure was gone, he saw a backward 5 written. Stiles moved the light in different directions before glancing back at the 5.

Tears in his eyes he shakily whispered "self." And as if on cue wind blew making the 5 disappear, and somehow and someway he knew that wasn't a good sign.

  "WHO MADE THIS?" Aiden asked as he picked up a blue flower crown off of Stiles's nightstand. "I don't know? Put that back." Lydia demanded not wanting to go through his things, "It's the color of his jeep... he likes that a lot doesn't he?" It was obvious that Aiden didn't care.

"I guess so, or he could just like flowers" Lydia offered walking towards him, watching as he picked up a note that was next to it "Astrid" he read off. "Whos Astrid?" he questioned the girl who was looking at the note with furrowed brows "I.. Don't know" she answered truthfully.

They heard the sound of Lydia's phone going off pulled them away from the crown, "Nothing at the hospital. Derek headed to high school. Isaac going to find Allison. And Scott's with the Sheriff," she read Scott's text aloud.

"And we're standing in a bedroom staring at the walls."

Lydia paid no mind to Aiden's remark, walking back over to the blue string connected to the file. Did she want to look through the file? Of course, she did, but they didn't have time for her to look through it. Her head snapped over to her boyfriend when she heard whispers coming from that direction."What did you just do? Did you touch one of the strings?"

"Maybe" he replied cautiously, watching as she turned around to the blue string that was next to her. She pulled it hearing voices whispering, "what did that sound like to you?" she inquired checking if only she heard it. "Like a string being pulled"

"You didn't hear people whispering?"

"I definitely did not hear people whispering."