Season 1 - Part 3

Start from the beginning

The kids ran away laughing as Eda stayed behind.

It didn't take long for Eda to catch up with the kids as they continue to walk throughout the covention.

Luz: Ooh, what's that?

Willow: That's the construction coven, one of the main nine. They use power glyphs to increase their strength.

She said as the little conspiracy girl is given a power glyph. She then goes on a rampage, destroying things as the coven tries to stop her.

Venom: I like her.

She said as Willow & Gus showed them around.

Luz: Acceptance? Camaraderie? A sense of belonging? Covens sound incredible! How come you never joined one, Eda?

Eda: Watch closely, Luz. When you join a coven, all your other magic is sealed away. From now on, that kid will only be able to make illusions. And since I never joined a coven, I'm not limited to using just one type of magic. That's why I'm the most powerful witch in the boiling isles.

They then see a different kind of coven with several guards wearing white cloaks and bird masks.

Gus: It's the Emperor's Coven! Do you think they'll sign my forehead?

Willow: Only one way to find out!

She said as the two ran inside.

Luz: You coming, Eda?

Eda: Nah. Out of all the covens, this one's the worst. I'll wait out here.

Luz: Okay then. I'm just gonna go check it out and see for myself, don't wait up for us, okay?

She said as she enters.

Eda sighed until she saw the man that suspected her earlier talking to a guard.

Eda: Luz, wait up!

She said as she ran after her protege.

Once they took their seats, the lights dimmed as Principal Bump appeared on stage.

Principal Bump: Hello, Bonesborough. Students ask me all the time, "Principal Bump, what's the height of magical achievement?" Well, let me tell you now. It's being selected to join the best of the best. And there are none better than the jewel of the coven system, and the enforcers of his will, the Emperor's Coven!

He said as three emperor's coven members appeared, each using a different type of spell which amazed the audience.

Principal Bump: Members of the Emperor's Coven have access to all, yes, all forms of magic. But only the best can ascend these ranks. Someday, that could be one of you!

He said, pointing at Amity, who gets excited.

Venom: What's she doing here?

Luz: Well, she is a witch.

They said as Bump continued.

Principal Bump: And now, I am pleased to introduce the esteemed leader of this coven and this year's mystery guest. You know her, you love her. Lilith!

He said as a woman with dark blue hair, a grey dress and a white cloak appears on stage, surprising Eda.

Luz: You know her?

Eda: Something like that.

Lilith: Thank you. Thank you, all. It wasn't easy for me to rise to the top. No, I started from humble beginnings. Now I have the highest honor of enforcing the Emperor's will. So be more! The Emperor's Coven awaits you!