It's time to kill the bullshit

Start from the beginning

Liam is sleeping in the living room. 

Kevin and I are eating at the table while talking about the foster kid. 

"So are you excited to meet the new foster kid?" I asked him as I put my mug on the table. 

He smiles at me as he says "Of course I am, I always wanted to be a dad, it's always been a dream of mine, especially since I had a shitty childhood."

"You'll be an amazing dad, Kev. I'll help you along the way with the foster kid." I tell him as I grab his hand 

He smiles at me as he says "Thank you Short stack. Same here." He then kissed my hand

"I gotta get going, can you just put the dishes in the sink? I'll wash them when I get home." I tell him 

"I can get it done. Go ahead, After I'm done, I'll be at Veronica to get the foster thing arranged. He informs me 

I smile at him I kissed his cheek "Thanks, daddy." I whisper in his ear. 

I go to the living room and get two bags then grab Liam and head to my car. I put him in his car seat I then put the bags in the passenger's side, I then get in and go to Class. 

~~~~~~~~~

After Class I went shopping, I grabbed some food, baby food. I also got some more supplies for the closet, I then went to the clothes, I grabbed everyone a new outfit, Even the new foster kid. Since I already know it's a girl named Ethel. I got her a nice dress, bra's, and underwear, as well socks. and new shoes, since she's like my size, well she looked my size. And before you flip out of course Liam was with me the whole time, even in class. 

I walk into the house pushing in Liam's stroller that had bags of the stuff I bought. I hold Liam in my arms and the bags I took

 I see Kevin and Ethel sitting on the couch. I smile "Hey, Kev! Hey sweet girl." I greeted as I put Liam down in his play-pen. 

"Ethel, this is Fiona. Fiona, this is Ethel. Fiona is a great person, so you don't have to be nervous around her, actually, she's my best friend and We will be staying here." Kevin informs Ethel as I look through the bags to get Ethel's stuff that I bought her and Kevin's.

I walk up to her with the bags. "I don't know if this will fit you, but I thought I'd give it a shot. Would you please try this one?" I asked her as I hand her, her bag.  

She looked at me in shock and happiness "Thank you! I'll go try it on." She tells me as she gets up 

I smile at her "There's a bathroom in the kitchen." I inform her She nods and left us 

Kevin spoke up "Wow, you really made her happy, thanks for getting her clothes." I looked at him and smiled at him "No need to thank me." 

I hand Kevin his bag. "Don't think I forgot about you. There should be a neckless chain in there too, When I looked at it, I just thought of you." I tell him 

" I tell him