Chapter Nineteen: The Escape Part 2

I wiped my tears from my eyes but they were still streaming down my face I kept thinking about Lucien being dead because of me, this whole thing is because of me, my life, I bring danger to those. Kathy is fighting for her life, Enzo's dead, Lucien is almost there.

I had one thing on my mind, that was intoxicating my soul and I had to get rid of it,I have to go with her.I walk out into the garden and stab one of the guards outside and collect his gun.

I walk to the nearby noises which were made by my mother and Angelina. I ran faster to the scene to prevent anymore unnecessary death, I reached the scene and Angelina had just stabbed my mother.

"Stop!" I said and she got up from over my mother, her red dress now spotted with more red.

"Why are you doing this." I said breaking. " how can you call yourself my mother when you're taking everything I love away from me?" I said crying.

"Please don't kill her, she is also a mother. She's not mine you're my mother." I said to her.

She moved from over her and walked to me.
"Is this another trick?" She asked holding my face.

"I'll go with you to wherever, I'll be the heir to the empires, both of them." She smiled meekly and kissed my forehead.

"Let's go." She said before collecting my hands and taking me away.

"Diana." I heard Tequila whimper out on the grass.

I looked away and walked out of the garden and into the car. We sat quietly in the vehicle, side by side. We had an abrupt stop at a strange house. She hopped out and told me that she'd be right back. I sat still, thinking about the life that I'm leaving behind.

What life Diana? Your friends are possibly dead, the love of your life is probably gone by now. I closed my eyes down tightly thinking about Lucien. The door opened and in she came with a dress.

"What's this?"

"A ceremonial dress for your victory." She said.

"Today you sign to become my heir, when it is time for me to go, but for now we will rule side by side my daughter." She said and I looked at the dress and smiled sadly.

We arrived at the airport and she allowed me to change in the restroom. I fixed myself neatly, it was a simple dress, a bit like hers but not at all tight. I fixed my hair neatly in the mirror and placed on the same shade of lip gloss as my dress. I took a deep breath in them out. I stepped out of the restroom and onto the plane strip where she stood waiting for me.

"Beautiful." She said taking me in. "Let us go Sienna."

"Yes, mother." I said quietly regretting the words coming out of my mouth. We stepped onto the plane and there was a table with a paper and pen to sign.

We sat at the table and Angelina asked the air hostess to bring champagne for us.

"Do you Sienna Kuvan promise to withhold the secrets and status of both the Pablo and Escanor men mafias?"

"I do." I said confidently. She picked up the pen and handed it to me. My fingers shook as I looked at the hand written letter to be signed. I finally give in and signed it. She smiled brightly and cheered.

"I know you'd come to your senses.

Congratulations my child, congratulations my child." She said cheering happily, dancing around, she got up to go get the champagne herself while continually cheering. I placed the letter in my bag and I looked at myself in the glass table in which the deal had just been made.

"I have the champagne but the pilot hasn't embarked on the plane just as yet, as soon as he gets here we're leaving."

"We're not going anywhere." I said getting up from the chair.