Chapter Two: The Bad Boy's Anthem

The bell rang signalizing the end of first period, everyone rushed outside and I carefully stood and packed my bag.

"You're rather slow?" The mystery boy said.

"You're rather friendly, don't you have some girl to feel up in the janitor's closet?"

"I am a decent young man." He said holding his chest with his head held high.

"And I like unicorn and cotton candy, yay!" I said faking excitement before giving him a blank expression and turning to leave. He jogged in front of me so that he would block my way.

"A lot of girls love the thought of me talking to them, you're different and I like that." He said smiling sweetly at me.

"Oh really, do you know what I'd like?" I said batting my eyelashes and he lifted my chin and licked his lips.

"What's that?"

"I'd like to eat; I'm starving and you have nothing to offer." I told him before tapping his nose and walking out of the classroom leaving him there to fend for himself. I headed to the cafeteria and boy it was crowded; and as I expected every group had their table. There was a table where no one was sitting and I took my place at that table. Mystery boy sat right next to me.

"That wasn't funny what you did back there." He said popping a fry in his mouth from my plate.

"Don't touch my food boy.' I told him murderously and he chuckled.

"You're cute." He said softly.

"You're a nuisance." I said annoyingly.

"I'm just trying to be your friend."

"Don't you have friends?" I asked him pointing at the popular table.

"Your girlfriend is staring daggers at me." I told him watching the girl who bumped into me earlier stare at me angrily.

"She's always like that." He said brushing it off and I rolled my eyes. He spent the rest of lunch time at the table with me and he was really funny and polite. At the end of lunch everyone headed to their class and as soon as I was about to get up, the group at the popular table were at my table.

"You're new here don't get on my nerves, I wouldn't like to have to break your neck." She said smiling proudly at me, someone needs to put this bitch in her place.

"You're right, I am new here but did you think about that?" I asked her before wiping my mouth and looking up at her. "I am new here, that means you don't know who I am, what I do and what is my motive here, damn you don't even know if my name is my real name." I told her smartly and that smug smile disappeared and was replaced with a scared look.

"You're such a threat to a lot of people around here, sweetie if I was faced with death, Id have a smile on my face, so, how about you try not to get on my nerves, because snapping someone's neck isnt a threat to someone like me." I told her before fixing her collar, smiling sweetly at her and walking away. I sat in my next class and thankfully she wasn't there but Mr. Mysterious was. Unfortunately, there was no other seat other than one right next to him. I plopped down in the seat and tied my hair with a hair tie and pulled a hat over my head.

"You have a smart mouth, heard what you told Chelsea."

"You seem to hear everything." I told him and he smiled and we paid attention to the teacher. The bell rang and it was time to go home. I stepped outside and he was still bothering me.

"You know my name but I don't know yours." I told him.

"Why should I give you my name Love?" he said holding my hand.