Chapter Fourteen: Lucien's Pov

I love you Diana, is what I should have said to her before I let her go to see that menace to society. The fear I constantly felt just by being around her. I've loved Diana from the very first time I laid eyes on her, even if we were just kids.

I remember dancing in the rain with her when we were younger. Hearing her melodic voice and seeing her miraculous smile, it made me feel like nothing else mattered. It was going to be us against the world no matter what. I swore to always protect her and never hurt her and because of the oath I made with her father, I had to hurt her over and over again.

I had a chance last night to tell her why but who am I to disobey Mr Kuvan, I enjoyed life. He is overly protective of Diana and I've been there for a long time to notice this.
I remembered when she had just turned 14, we were hanging by the pool and she was looking so beautiful as she always does but something about that moment made her more desirable, she had started maturing and with maturity came a beautiful glow and I was tempted.

I was leaning in to kiss her when I heard gunshots in the air. I thought we were being attacked, Diana cowered close to me because of her fear of being taken again and I held her close letting her know everything is okay. I looked around to see where the gunshots were coming from and there stood her father on the balcony reloading signalizing that the gunshots were my first and only warning shots.

So when Diana proudly said that she was going to tell her father about us, my body went cold when he walked in shortly after. I thought he heard the conversation. Nevertheless, I'm in love with Diana Kuvan, I will die for her, I'd give anything up just to be with her, even if it meant breaking an oath.

"So, you and Diana huh?" Emiliano asked pouring me a drink. I took the glass and poured the alcohol down my throat and pushed the glass urging him to pour more.
"How are you going to tell him?" He said and I chugged yet another glass.

"Are you going to."

"I don't know Emiliano, I don't know! How do you tell your boss that you're having sex with his daughter, his first born, his 'little kitten'? How do I tell him that without getting a bullet between my eyes???" I asked him my eyes wider than it's supposed to be. I got up and started pacing the room.

"You've got to figure that out brother." My sister said joining the room. "Maybe he'll understand that another man cares as much as he does for his daughter." She continued.

"What are you scared big brother?"

"YES"

" Relax, everything is going to run just okay." Emiliano said.
"You guys don't have any dealings with him, you're with my sister, my dad is okay with that but Alejandro doesn't want another man breathing the same air with his daughter. Did you see how he was with that son of a bitch?" I asked referring to the asshole who thinks he can steal my pudding from me.

"You're over thinking this." Katherine said before getting up to pour herself a drink.
"I am not overthinking, I know exactly what will happen, he's going to find out and kill me and then it'll be the end of my life."
"Oh no." Emiliano said mockingly with his hands on his face cause Katherine to giggle.

"You call yourself the heir to papa's empire and you're afraid of one man?" Katherine said. "He should have picked me." She said patting my back before walking to the living room.
"Give an empire to you??? Yea and Alejandro should give his empire to Xavier."
"Are you calling me a child."

"You're worse than a child, you're an 18 year old still living with an 8 year old mentality." I told her and she gasp.

"I wish I had shot you in the leg when we were younger."