"If you're not about to apologise then there's no need for us to be talking"

"I'm tryna talk to you but you answering the phone like you don't want to"

"Why you called me anyway?" She rolled her eyes as if he could see her.

"Forget about it Isaiah" he hung up.

As much as he didn't want to go any longer without even talking to her he knew that he had to give her more space even if he didn't want to be away from her any longer.

He couldn't help feeling like he lost her. Honestly he wouldn't be surprised.

Who would want to be with someone like me anyway? He thought to himself.

"He's so weird" "I heard he was mute" "Even his own daddy don't like him"

He thought back on things he used to hear when he was younger. From other kids and even adults. Things like that were frequent but it stopped bothering him when he got older. Now all of a sudden all these things came flowing back.

How could she want to be with him anyway. He can't even control his anger when someone mentions his father. He doesn't know how to properly express his feelings or even talking to his own girl sometimes without feeling like he's making a complete fool out of himself.

Out of all these things he was doing wrong the one thing he though he was doing right was keeping Isaiah away from the other side of his life. The side that he wasn't proud of. After seeing a glimpse of that side he was sure she was over with him.

° ° °

Isaiah removed the phone from her ear hearing the dial tone

Isaiah removed the phone from her ear hearing the dial tone. She brushed him off. She placed her phone back into her jean pocket and got back to getting her work area prepped for her first client who would be arriving soon.

Today she had an early appointment and had to wake up extra early to make sure all her things were in order so she already wasn't feeling her best and Dior's unnecessary phone call didn't make matters better.

She like how things ended that night but one thing she wasn't going to do was sit and argue with someone who had no intention on listening to anything she had to say. That night Dior made it clear to her that he didn't know what he wanted out of a relationship with her.

She didn't plan on being with a person who didn't seem to consider her feelings but another thing she noticed that she didn't like was how quick tempered he was. The phone conversation didn't last more than two minutes and he was already angrier than a bull.